[Mb-civic] It's a chaordic world

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Oct 29 14:50:03 PDT 2004

Re:  It's a chaordic world

Linda Hassler wrote:

I liked what you wrote, but this part:

======
It's a chaordic world, ever changing second by second according to the
combined  consciousness of every one and every thing. We are co-creating
what we have.
=======

If that is indeed true, looking around at some facets of this world, it has
become over-obvious that someone is sitting in the back row of the theater
jerking off and doing too much acid while trying to add to The Script.

At this point of "combined consciousness creation", and observing the
results for a short time on this planet, I am personally inclined to more
firmly hang on to my "individual self", a right given to us by the Universe
so long ago.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.