[Mb-civic] Ian's response re EMAIL WITH A FRIEND

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Oct 28 21:19:30 PDT 2004

Re:  Ian's response re EMAIL WITH A FRIEND

Ian wrote:

=====
The dark forces do not "come" from organized religion.
======

Bullshit.

The "dark forces" emanate from several sources on this planet.

One of the MOST POWERFUL of them all HAS BEEN and REMAINS "Organized Religion".

And will CONTINUE to remain so in THE FUTURE.

If you're going to sit there and lie to everyone about it, at least do it
with a more convincing argument.

Just about everyone and their dog knows these days (actually, they don't,
because they're still too fucking brainwashed by *Organized Religion*) that
from the inception of "Organized Religion" itself, beside all the "good
stuff" that may have come from it, MANY of the Top People (you remember
them, the priests, bishops, kings, popes, etc) have used "Organized
Religion" for their own personal, political, and financial reasons and gain.

Persecuting and defaming and destroying and murdering about a ZILLION
people ALL OVER EARTH and ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD.

AND THEY'RE STILL DOING IT TODAY.

With no disrespect intended, however, if you are going to sit here and
state that you are a relatively knowledgeable "scholar of world religions",
but feel you are driven by your own dogmas, constructs, and allegiances to
"Organized Religion" and its PROPAGANDA because, short of any other
reasons, you are A Priest, again, please, at least do it more convincingly.

=======
I also agree that we all have the right to believe in whatever we want, and
to say so.
=======

This remains a paradox.

You "agree that we all have the right to believe in whatever we want, and
to say so", however, as a firm Christian, your religion's mandates
*mandate* that even as you are doing so, you already firmly believe that
anyone and everyone who *does not believe* that "Jesus Is The Only One" is
going straight to Hell and staying there with no reprieve, just as The
Bible states.

=======
However, as I'm sure you would agree, we also have a responsibility to try
to (humbly, patiently, lovingly) convince others of the correctness of our
point of view if we truly believe they are misguided - whether spiritually,
politically,
economically, or otherwise.
=======

That directly above paragraph is, unfortunately, just not the *complete*
way of this current world, nor the way of an enormous group of "religious
people", including a vast segment of "Christianity" itself.

Even within the various "Denominations" of Christianity itself, many of
them basically hate each other, and *know* that, for the most part, anyone
but themselves are "going to Hell".

The Baptists =normally= do NOT invite the Catholics, nor their Priests, to
come and have "fellowship", nor, God help us, preach an actual sermon.

And the list of THAT goes on forever, as even Christianity itself remains
in opposition to itself if you "do not belong to our specific denomination".

Other than occasionally providing a "place to worship" "etc" for some
people of some communities (in America), "Organized Religion" remains
exactly what it was when =MEN= created it.

A Racket.

I believe one of the FURTHEST things from God's mind when he woke up one
day was NOT to create "Organized Religion".  In fact, it most likely
remains one of the most hated things on his list.

What a Racket.

One, still, does not normally think of a nice little family unit sitting on
a pew in a church somewhere singing a hymn softly out of a little songbook
on a Sunday? as being responsible for the vast amount of persecutions,
defamings, manipulations, and murders that "Organized Religion" still
manages to happily carry on with even today just as they have for Centuries.

That is mainly because they are NOT in charge of all the little coins and
bills that they place in the little offering plate as it passes down their
row going to some undetermined location.

The *Top People* are.  Just as they always have been.

Ever since they painted a picture on the wall of a cave, pointed to it and
called it "God", and watched as "The Masses" bowed down to it, kissed their
asses, and they thought to themselves "Hmmm, I *like* this, maybe I can do
something with it...".

They certainly did.

There remains a VAST chasm between Organized Religion and Spirituality.

Today you would need a crowbar made from miracles themselves and crafted by
God's hand himself, to pry the 2 apart, as Organized Religion remains "In
Charge" of the mindsets of their "lowly sheep".

Their "sheep" continue to look up to them, respect them, obey them, and put
as much money in that little plate as it is passing down that row in that
church as they possibly can.

Apparently not a d*mn thing has changed in Centuries.

Unless one wishes to count up all the various investments that "Organized
Religion" has thrown their "sheep's" little offerings in to.

Satellite systems, munitions factories, chemical companies, wall street,
etc etc yada yada yada etc.

Meanwhile, many of the "sheep", after putting their little money in that
little plate, go home, have a meager dinner, and wonder as they go to sleep
how they are going to get food for their families tomorrow, or even shoes
for their children.

Indeed, not a d*mn thing has changed in Centuries.

If you, or anyone else, is going to sit here and try to sell "The Virtues
Of Organized Religion", you damn well better have one hell of a hotshot
monkey that does the hula to such music, or you're fresh out of luck.

By the way, as far as that "Inner Light" stuff you "don't want anything to
do with":

MT 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single,
thy whole body shall be full of light.

LK 11:36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark,
the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle
doth give thee light.

I just have a funny feeling Jesus wasn't talking about swallowing a light bulb.

But just plain old ordinary down home  ="Inner Light"=.

 From the words of "The Master" himself............

In closing, there are many, if not all, precepts, tenets, concepts,
teachings, etc, within the Christian "religion" that are good.

Even though I prefer to refer to them as "The Teachings Of Christ", and
exclude "Religion" and Men's and Prince's of this world's "interpretations"
of such things.

I just do not believe that Jesus is going to come back in a hurricane of
heavenly fire etc and destroy about 70 percent of the world's population
because they don't specifically "believe in him as the one and only one",
but instead have been doing good things, being kind to one another, and
cultivating God's green earth, but made the mistake of worshipping some guy
named "Sam" or "Whomever", who for Centuries taught things almost exactly
like Jesus himself.

I think that both "Jesus" and "God" are both more humane and more
intelligent than their innumerable Human "Interpreters".

I will continue to put my faith in "God", whoever or whatever he or that
is, rather than the Princes of This World, who remain so numerous and
dubious in their wisdom that I no longer think about their deviations from
truth, light, and well-being.

On another serious note, if you can give me the instructions to cast out
demons, heal people, and bind Hell and the Prince of The Air, as we're
going through it all, I would be most thankful.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.