[Mb-civic] Two Peoples, One State

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Oct 28 15:14:57 PDT 2004

Re:  Two Peoples, One State

No matter how many times I read it, how many times different people from
different countries write it, how many different analysts from different
camps agree on it, how many news outlets report it, nor how many people die
from it, I will always continue to be amazed that the Israelis would rather
ship all their Niggers to a New Auchwitz or kill them all before giving up
some Real Estate which never belonged to Israel to begin with.

I always thought they needed them to clean their toilets, mop their floors,
and kiss their boots.

I use the term "NIGGERS" on purpose here, not from some abysmal trait,
desire or habit.

For in all REALITY The Israelis treat The Palestinians just about *exactly*
as our American "Good Old Southern Boys" (among others) used to treat Black
people here in America, and continue to refer to them in various
deroggatory epithets.

There remain some people in America who if they had their way even today,
all Black people would be loaded up on boats and shipped "Back To Africa".

They don't want them owning land.  They don't want them owning Real
Estate.  They don't want them owning anything.  In fact, they are taking up
space that the Nigger-Haters here in America want to raise their own people
on.  And they shouldn't have none of those rights things or voting shit either.

There remain 4 major ways to go that these American Nigger-Haters continue
to profess, ship all of them out of the country, kill them all, put them in
little camps and let them out now and then to clean our toilets, or return
America to the "Good Old Days" where they are openly Nigger and the
Nigger-Haters will again gloriously be referred to by them as Master.

And thus, amazingly and proudly, stands Israel itself even today in this
Modern Age.

No different than any other White Supremist Nigger-Hater in America today
or in the days of outright Slavery here in the good old USA.

And we give Israel HOW? many Billions of OUR Tax Dollars EACH year to
continue oppressing, torturing, and murdering their Niggers...????

About 4 Billion Dollars a year.

We as Americans should be proud that we can aid Israel in their Nigger
beatings, Nigger killings, and Nigger abusing, and the murders of all their
Nigger women and children.

After all, what was Democracy born for if not such glorious things.

We always knew the "South Would Rise Again".

We just never realized they would be speaking Hebrew.

It remains a comforting thought that the people who stole the place that
little baby Jesus was born in the first place, just like we stole America,
still have the good sense to keep all their Niggers under control.

America hates Niggers, Jesus hates Niggers, the Israelis hate Niggers.

We're with you, Israel...!!

Just say the word, and we'll get Clem, and Rupert, and Salem, and the coon
dogs, load em all up into the back of the pickup truck, and take off across
the Atlantic if you can't manage to handle all them Niggers by yourself.

We always knew our Tax Dollars here were going to good use.

It's always great to find out for sure though.

It gives us a warm fuzzy feeling all inside and brings a smile back to our
faces we haven't seen since the days of Jefferson Davis.

Just take a hint from us experienced coon killers over here in the USA though.

Kill all the Nigger men and children, but save some of the Nigger women.

They're always still good for fuckin' after a nice drink of moonshine.

Keep up the good work.

We're behind you a hundred percent over here.

Jesus loves you.

p.s.:  It really makes us feel good that you and us are so much alike, but
a word of caution to you Israelis, if you see any of them filthy Jews over
there, round 'em all up with those damn Niggers, they're just as bad.

=============
Ean wrote:

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article3157.shtml

Two Peoples, One State
By Michael Tarazi, The New York Times, 4 October 2004
nytimes.com/2004/10/04/opinion/04tarazi.html

Israel's untenable policy in the Middle East was more obvious than
usual last week, as the Israeli Army made repeated incursions into
Gaza, killing dozens of Palestinians in the deadliest attacks in more
than two years, even as Prime Minister Ariel Sharon reiterated his
plans to withdraw from the territory. Israel's overall strategy
toward the Palestinians is ultimately self-defeating: it wants
Palestinian land but not the Palestinians who live on that land.

As Christians and Muslims, the millions of Palestinians under
occupation are not welcome in the Jewish state. Many Palestinians
are now convinced that Israeli support for a Palestinian state is
motivated not by a hope for reconciliation, but by a desire to
segregate non-Jews while taking as much of their land and
resources as possible. They are increasingly questioning the most
commonly accepted solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict -
"two states living side by side in peace and security," in the words
of President Bush - and are being forced to consider a one-state
solution.

To Palestinians, the strategy behind Israel's two-state solution is
clear. More than 400,000 Israelis live illegally in more than 150
colonies, many of which are atop Palestinian water sources. Mr.
Sharon is prepared to evacuate settlers from Gaza - but only in
exchange for expanding settlements in the West Bank. And Israel
is building a barrier wall not on its land but rather inside occupied
Palestinian territory. The wall's route maximizes the amount of
Palestinian farmland and water on one side and the number of
Palestinians on the other.

Yet while Israelis try to allay a demographic threat, they are
creating a democratic threat. After years of negotiations, coupled
with incessant building of settlements and now the construction of
the wall, Palestinians finally understand that Israel is offering
"independence" on a reservation stripped of water and arable soil,
economically dependent on Israel and even lacking the right to
self-defense.

As a result, many Palestinians are contemplating whether the
quest for equal statehood should now be superseded by a struggle
for equal citizenship. In other words, a one-state solution in which
citizens of all faiths and ethnicities live together as equals. Recent
polls indicate that a quarter of Palestinians favor the secular one-
state solution - a surprisingly high number given that it is not
officially advocated by any senior Palestinian leader.

Support for one state is hardly a radical idea; it is simply the
recognition of the uncomfortable reality that Israel and the
occupied Palestinian territories already function as a single state.
They share the same aquifers, the same highway network, the
same electricity grid and the same international borders. There are
no road signs reading "Welcome to Occupied Territory" when one
drives into East Jerusalem. Some government maps of Israel do
not delineate Israel's 1967 pre-occupation border. Settlers in the
occupied West Bank (including East Jerusalem) are interspersed
among Palestinian towns and now constitute nearly a fifth of the
population. In the words of one Palestinian farmer, you can't
unscramble an egg.

But in this de facto state, 3.5 million Palestinian Christians and
Muslims are denied the same political and civil rights as Jews.
These Palestinians must drive on separate roads, in cars bearing
distinctive license plates, and only to and from designated
Palestinian areas. It is illegal for a Palestinian to drive a car with an
Israeli license plate. These Palestinians, as non-Jews, neither
qualify for Israeli citizenship nor have the right to vote in Israeli
elections.

In South Africa, such an allocation of rights and privileges based on
ethnic or religious affiliation was called apartheid. In Israel, it is
called the Middle East's only democracy.

Most Israelis recoil at the thought of giving Palestinians equal
rights, understandably fearing that a possible Palestinian majority
will treat Jews the way Jews have treated Palestinians. They fear
the destruction of the never-defined "Jewish state." The one-state
solution, however, neither destroys the Jewish character of the
Holy Land nor negates the Jewish historical and religious
attachment (although it would destroy the superior status of Jews
in that state). Rather, it affirms that the Holy Land has an equal
Christian and Muslim character.

For those who believe in equality, this is a good thing. In theory,
Zionism is the movement of Jewish national liberation. In practice,
it has been a movement of Jewish supremacy. It is this domination
of one ethnic or religious group over another that must be defeated
before we can meaningfully speak of a new era of peace; neither
Jews nor Muslims nor Christians have a unique claim on this sacred
land.

The struggle for Palestinian equality will not be easy. Power is
never voluntarily shared by those who wield it. Palestinians will
have to capture the world's imagination, organize the international
community and refuse to be seduced into negotiating for their
rights.

But the struggle against South African apartheid proves the battle
can be won. The only question is how long it will take, and how
much all sides will have to suffer, before Israeli Jews can view
Palestinian Christians and Muslims not as demographic threats but
as fellow citizens.

Michael Tarazi is a legal adviser to the Palestine Liberation
Organization.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.