[Mb-civic] got it

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Oct 27 14:32:34 PDT 2004

Re:  got it

Baker wrote:

======
god and the devil are just two sides of the same entity...an entity that
encompasses all and everything from the really horribly bad to the
glorious, wonderous, good
=======

=If= that is indeed that case, then we need to stop filling up our American
schoolchildren with Lithium, Prozac, Etc to dumb them down permanently, and
make sure such a "two-sided entity" gets his full share of it.

======
hunter thompson is still alive and writing
======

That, in my opinion, was a beautifully written article by the guy.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.