[Mb-civic] has anyone seen this?

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Oct 27 14:25:20 PDT 2004

Re:  has anyone seen this?

I had not seen that.  Although for all I know it might be true, the flaws I
"find" in it are that I highly doubt bin-Laden would stoop, at this point,
to "negotiate" with "the lowly Chinese" even for a stick of butter, and
also that "contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars" promised to
China by the U.S. to "turn over bin-Laden" are a mere drop in the bucket to
China, as just about everything in the U.S.A. now has "Made In China"
stamped on the bottom and America continues to owe its largest trade
deficit to China itself.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.