[Mb-civic] A washingtonpost.com article from: michael@intrafi.com

Itzak Rabin maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Oct 24 15:33:32 PDT 2004

Re:  A washingtonpost.com article from: michael at intrafi.com

======
Sacrificing Israel

  By Charles Krauthammer

     The centerpiece of John Kerry's foreign policy is to rebuild our
alliances so the world will come to our aid, especially in Iraq. He repeats
this endlessly because it is the only foreign policy idea he has to offer.
The problem for Kerry is that he cannot explain just how he proposes to do
this.

  To view the entire article, go to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53015-2004Oct21.html?referrer=emailarticle
  =======

Dear Mr. Krauthammer,

Blow it out your *ss.

Suck it out your *ss.

I don't really care what you do, but it's obviously up your *ss and eating
you away internally.

It remains people like you, and your twisted relayings to The World of your
own Ultimate Undeniable Absolute Truths, that continues to prevent an
actual Peace between Palestine and Israel.

(We'll temporarily leave people like Sharon and Arafat out of it, and
excluding their respective own, let's just talk *Propaganda* for a second...)

You wouldn't be satisfied if even MOSES HIMSELF ascended to The Presidency
of The United States Of America and spoke the world "Peace".

You would be on Moses' butt on day one, accusing him of "SACRIFICING ISRAEL".

You putrid swine.

While you are still sitting here somehow able to pull down a job at The
Washington Post as an actual Columnist whining your endless propaganda that
"Israel Is Being Betrayed, And Will Continue To Be Betrayed, No Matter Who
Is In Charge", the rest of The World is still reeling from the revelations
that Dov Weisglass, Sharon's former Top Aide and Adviser and Lawyer and
Friend and Etc has put forth to the global media that *The Entire Peace
Process* was just a scam coverup in order to permanently eliminate any
future possibility of a Palestinian State in Reality and in order to be
able to keep The West Bank under Israel's control.

How much does The Washington Post pay assholes like you to put out
propaganda for Israel...?

Do you get any kickbacks from Israel itself...?

One can only hope so.

Well, regardless, either way, you obviously have something up your *ss, and
it's eating you away each day in more ways than one.

That you can sit there while the Bush administration and the Israeli
Government sacrifice an actual Peace and scam the entire world and are
quite satisfied to =Sacrifice America's Best Interests= in place of some
useless thing called Peace, and actually make money while typing their
propaganda, shows where you draw your character from (at least part of it,
kid).

 From the inside of someone else's *ss that also has something up there
eating them away like there is no tomorrow.

My best advice to all of you, other than suggest that you cease continuing
to pummel the American Media conduits with Israeli Propaganda, is to see a
doctor and get rid of it.

The "Israeli Hezbollah".  What a great term for it.

The same people that shot Itzak Rabin in the head because he was just too
damned close to *actually* bringing a literal Peace about over there, which
would have benefited =ALL OF US=.

Except, of course, The Israeli Government, who would have had to sacrifice
REAL ESTATE for PEACE, which is unconscionable in the higher echelons of
Tyranny.

Real Estate, among so many other things, remains far more important than
useless things like Peace and Human Lives.

Again, it has become clear, that if even Moses himself became interested in
Peace In The Middle East, that one faction or another would wait until he
went to sleep and slit his throat in the night like a rabid dog.

All in all, Mr. Krauthammer, it's good to see you *Serving America's Best
Interests* by peddling *Israeli Propaganda* and getting paid for it to boot.

Keep up the good work.

You're in great company.

If I see Moses, I'll tell him you're looking for him.