[Mb-civic] Texas Women Take Bush's Rape Of America On Tour With A Smile

Keebler Elves maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Oct 22 04:31:22 PDT 2004

Texas Women Take Bush's Rape Of America On Tour With A Smile

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/20/politics/main650458.shtml

Bush adviser Karen Hughes later criticized Heinz Kerry twice -- first for
remarks "indicative of an unfortunate mind-set that seeks to divide women
based on who works at home and who works outside the home" and later for an
apology she called "worse because she left out the very important real job
of a mother."

KeeblerElvesNote:

Dear Karen Hughes, you ignorant sl*t,

If it weren't for people like you completely devoted to assholes like
George W. Bullshit, and your joyful willingness to slit America's throat to
get your man to The Top, we wouldn't be living this veritable hell right now.

The female Karl Rove of Texas.

Thanks for the memories, Karen, oh yeah, and all the great slashes in
environmental protection, tax cuts for the wealthiest, all the coverups,
all the throwing of America to Big Business, the new cute high prices at
the gas pumps, the phenomenal new huge national debt we will never be able
to crawl out of, etc etc etc, oh yeah, and all the dead bodies too coming
back from Iraq that you suppress news of daily across our Nation.

He could have never done it without people like you standing by his side
whispering in his ear and defaming anyone and everyone who stood in your
way to The Top and Glory.

"Fuck everyone but us" remains the best slogan you ever came up with, Karen.

Fuck you too.

xoxoxo

The Keebler Elves