[Mb-civic] George W. Bush for president

Democracy maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Oct 21 19:04:49 PDT 2004

Re:  George W. Bush for president

Dear Chicago Tribune,

Shove it up your *ss.

Your blazing endorsement of a basic chickenshit who was not only one of the
worst Governors that Texas has ever seen since its creation but has also
turned out to be one of the worst Presidents that America will not soon
forget, not only looks like it was written by a 5 year old in kindergarten
class, but even you yourself as you go through your "endorsement" point out
the vast incompetence and phenomenal shortcomings of Bush himself in the
midst of your trying to show what a "loser" Kerry is.

Bush has *never* been Presidential material.  He was *never* Governorship
material.  And he certainly has *not* suddenly been blessed by the Good
Fairy with some kind of Real Character, Morality Based In True Humanity,
and Sudden New Presidential Qualities Of Integrity.

He's a rightwing "kill em all but us" BUSINESSMAN whose father was also
head of the CIA among other things, and belongs to THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE
who gladly assisted America INTO all this current bullsh*t we currently are
enjoying now, and over the entire last Century.

And for you, the Chicago Tribune, to sit there at your chickenshit
computers and type this bullshit out in your offices, endorsing
*thoroughly* a man who has actually, now DOCUMENTEDLY, managed to screw up
America and our position in the world, as if that was phenomenally possible
to make it any worse than it already was, even worse than it was means what...?

It means that you have about as much moral quality, true humanity,
integrity, and wholesome character born in and from the principles that
America was founded on as any other rightwing leftwing or middlewing "out
for ourselves first" assholes currently residing in the United States of
America proclaiming their love for our Nation and Ways from every roof top
they can slime their ways to the top of while screwing the shit out of
anyone they can get their hands on for their own personal benefit.

Fuck you and your newspaper.  I hope a hooker bites your dick off.