[Mb-civic] Earth Warps Space Around It

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Oct 21 02:55:42 PDT 2004

Earth Warps Space Around It

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/10/20/warped.space/index.html

Education must be a nice thing, heh.

Not that everyone understands Physics, but if this new study is correct,
then the Earth warps space-time around itself.

(They also found that the entire gravity field of Earth is unevenly
distributed across the entire planet, gee, I wonder what *that* is doing to
us, lol)

Take it a step further, excluding black holes which give me the shivers, if
indeed *ANY* object with *MASS* warps space-time around us, as that article
mentions, then that means that any object that moves in the universe warps
space-time, including ourselves.

So, in conclusion, if you even slightly move one of your fingers, less than
even a micron of a millimeter, you have just warped time and space.

Do you have ANY IDEA AT ALL what the consequences of random warping of time
and space might be...?  Multiplied by an apparently unlimited amount of
actions...?  And all occurring at the same time...?  On a planet that is
warping time and space around itself...?  With an unevenly distributed
field of gravity covering the entire globe....?  In the middle of a solar
system inside a galaxy floating among a zillion other galaxies and all
warping space-time just like? our planet...?  With giant black holes
running around the universe sucking up entire galaxies in their paths,
*and* warping space-time while doing it...?

Neither do I.

However, I just can't wait to have my own spaceship though so we can all
run around dodging black holes while our real smart people figure out some
way to stop them from sucking up the entire universe and inserting it into
a sardine can.

Someone once said something like "For every action, there is an equal and
opposite reaction".

With these new studies, who the heck knows what goes on inbetween those two
junctions communicating.  Not me.

It was some oriental I think group of warriors or something that one of
their principles? they based? their lives on was something like "Not even
the slightest wasted action or thought".

Not even a twitch of a finger, apparently.

Oh well, no biggie, I was just wondering what this world which has warpings
of time and space going on all around and through just about everything
that has mass and moves would be like if everyone who had the knowledge of
the possible endless unpredictable reactions took the greatest care with
everything they did in their lives, even the slightest movement of a finger
or semblance of a thought.

Would it be a *better* world....?

I dunno...  It would certainly be a different world.

But a *better* world...?

One could only hope so.

They might even eventually, way down the road since spiritually?
civilization apparently never made it out of the bronze age [they put on a
great show, but it's just not ready for Broadway yet due to their
phenomenal continuing ability to still be so easily manipulated to their
own detriment by various ruthless people all this long long LONG time] be
able to stop all their squabbling and death and destruction of everyone and
everything, and take time out to actually get together to figure out how to
stop a black hole from eating our solar system or a meteorite from popping
a cap in our [CENSORED WORD CAUGHT BY THE NEW SUPREME REGIME].

Oh well, it was a nice thought for a while anyway...

And it's the thought that counts, right...?

And a breath of fresh air ripped through my soul onto the counter, and the
girl looked at me and said "Look, I'm not gonna clean that up", and I knew
it was past my bedtime.  I tipped her, turned up my coat collar, and walked
out into the night, wondering whether the darkness ever ends...

Ok, back to important things, lol...

Besides the Battle of Badr anniversary within Ramadan being close to Nov.
2, and it being a rather crucial election, and having to still Battle
al-Qaeda on top of a disasterous war in Iraq etc etc etc, and so many
people bouncing off the walls from their respective camps in anticipation
etc, there will be a full eclipse of the moon 5 days before Nov. 2...

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/watchtheskies/13oct_lunareclipse.html

It's rather interesting to be living through an actual "Convergence" of
inconsequential coincidences which most people would never be mildly
inclined to tie them all together.  Even though they are already tied
together by natural circumstances.  To any "real" end...?  Who knows.

What an odd time.

Oh well, no biggie, at least I am comforted by the knowledge that Halloween
comes inbetween the full eclipse of the moon and election day...

Look, if something happens like a giant solar flare or something knocks out
all the voting machines on Nov. 2 and cancels the election, don't blame me,
I just relay the memos as they come in...

:|

And the moon turned a fire red.......

http://www.mlandrum.com/midnight.html

http://www.purelyrics.com/index.php?lyrics=ovhtcrrc

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.