[Mb-civic] ROBERT SCHEER The 9/11 Secret in the CIA's Back Pocket LATimes

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Oct 19 13:35:42 PDT 2004

Re:  ROBERT SCHEER The 9/11 Secret in the CIA's Back Pocket LATimes

Amazing article.

There are a LOT of amazing articles that appear here that I just don't have
the time all the time to come out and say "Amazing Article", as if anyone
else is interested in my brief 2-word opinion of them or not.

However, this one, among so many others, is just so precious that it is
especially amazing as a lesson to anyone completely unfamiliar with various
nuances of historical events as to how Totalitarianism is born in a
so-called Free Society.

It is born in different ways.

However, in this specific case, it is born quietly, in the back rooms of
politico's and Other's little meeting rooms.

It is born calmly in duck blinds on hunting trips between vice-presidents
and supreme court justices.

It is born with all the malice, evil, and disgust for Liberty, Truth,
Equality, and Justice that any other demonic harbinger opposed to such
things would be, but it is presented to those it would enslave with the
face of an angel by those who willingly serve it.

And then it is spread, slowly, surely, step by step, to the adoring masses
who devour it as salvation itself.

Of course THE REPUBLICAN PARTY OF AMERICA is going to suppress any kind of
report that actually delves "TOO DEEPLY" into the actual FINER DETAILS of a
report that is currently described as "The report found very
senior-level officials responsible.", unlike the whitewashed report of the
so-called "911 Commission", the blaring non-hope of any American truly
interested in receiving knowledge of ALL ASPECTS of the pre- during- and
post- 911 involvement of even Our Own Top People.

That Goss is now the head of the actual CIA and was appointed by Bush
himself and is sitting on this report, REFUSING TO RELEASE IT TO EVEN
CONGRESS ITSELF, is simply par for the course.

And what a course it is, folks.

2 weeks before Election Day.

The anti-Kerry TV drama will be put out by Sinclair across America
soon.  This "CIA report" will most likely not be let go to even our own
Congress in the next 2 weeks.  And I'm rather sure they have something
special waiting in the wings to spring out as their "killer card" as well.

However, besides all that, that, as that article states, our own CIA, now
headed by Bush's personal pick, Mr. Goss, even HAS the ability to suppress
a report to Congress, is mind boggling.

For 50 years, or longer, Our Own Top Guys, from Administration to
Administration, and all their "entourages" and "interested parties", have
been =centrally= involved in getting us to a point where we got to sit in
our comfortable American living rooms and watch the World Trade Centers
blown to bits on 911.

That they would sit on such a report, even if it by some wild chance has
even a smidgen of more details than the half-baked "911 Commission's"
report, is, again, par for the course.

Totalitarianism is such a long word.

I'll just paraphrase Seymour Hersh now "They're fucking us, all of America,
our Own Top Guys, and they're not even doing it behind closed doors
anymore, they're doing it right out in the light in front of us all...".

No shit, Seymour.

2 weeks to go to see if we're pregnant with the devil's baby or not.

If you haven't liked the original movie, you're going to hate the sequel.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.