[Mb-civic] High Court Orders Review of Texas Seats

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Oct 18 15:07:34 PDT 2004

Re:  High Court Orders Review of Texas Seats

======
Ted Cruz, Texas' solicitor general, said that the lawmakers were trying
to reverse maps that benefited Democrats. He said the state is solidly
Republican and the new boundaries are not out-of-line.
=======

Good article, but let me just go over the "Texas is solidly Republican"
statement.

Let me see, how can I describe "The Republican Party" without offending
anyone....?

They're murdering pig fuckers who don't care if you go down in a pile of
shit and take your children, wife and family with you, just as long as they
go on to glory, money, fame and the history books.

"Big" Republicans in Texas have a tendency to be literal pigs who will stab
anything in the back if it moves against them.

They have *thoroughly* trained the "Little" Republicans in their TACTICS.

It has not become an "ideology", it has become A Way Of Life.

Texas remains also one of the major "proving grounds" for the entire "Jesus
Meets Politics To Vote Democracy Out Of America Permanently" scam.

We are the people they cut their teeth on, before they went National.

You can just about buy an election, a person, a favor, or a hit on someone,
with a six pack of beer, a little band music, a touch of smoke or white
powder, a roll in the hay with a 14 year old cheerleader, an imported
prostitute, or a runaway turned hooker, and, of course, by invoking the
name of Jesus, Mom, God, Apple Pie, and The Flag, and if you're actually
smart enough to get down on your knees while you're doing it, you're in
like Flint.

Mention the Military, and they will kiss your balls.

Throw a little grant here a little grant there, you're in like Batman.

Help get a prison, a golf course, a giant medical waste burning
incinerator, a 5,000 acre landfill (the prime valued Institutions valued so
highly in the area I come from), and you're Wonder Woman doing a strip on
top of the card table.

Get a local politico's name up on the Institution, and you're John The
Baptist walking on a giant lake of beer.

Texas used to be "Democrat" land, for the most part.

But the Republicans have spread IT around here so very thickly for so very
long that it was a given that they would eventually rule this New
Republican Land.

And, as usual, in so many cases, if you don't actually agree with them,
odds are, depending where you are and who you are, your business begins to
go down the toilet mysteriously.

What raw power.

Texans can be bought and duped so easily.

Those who oppose us can easily be destroyed by easily undermining their
credibility and earning capacity.

It's a simple life, but, heck, we love it.

If you want a big career in Politics in America, change to the Republican
Party, pick up Jesus and a few kegs of beer on the way down, and step into
our great State and throw your hat into the ring.

A little graft, a little payola, a little ballbreaking, a little
intimidation, a little character assassination, a few unexplained deaths
here and there, hey, we try to keep up with National Politics the best we
can, and by the looks of things, we're doing a hell of a job proving our
worth to Help Rule America.

This is the State, again, where Bush & Gang & Republicans & Big Business
actually managed to sign into Law things that will limit your ability to
sue A Corporation if they walk up to your 3 year old child and blow its
head off while laughing.

I hate to be smug, but, again, we're glad we could share some of our good
fortune which we have been enduring down here for eons, with the rest of
the Nation by getting rid of George W. Bush.

However, sorry, if you don't want him anymore, we don't want him back either.

Not that it makes a difference in how life is going to continue to be in
Texas for a huge portion of its citizens, as we are "Republican Turf" already.

Tried, trued, tattooed, covered in shit, and easy to walk all over if you
have your big boots on, that anti-Liberal
anti-everything-rational-sane-or-fair Jesus by your side, and your vast
checkbook open and at the ready.

Ya'll come on down, we'll put a few Democrat Children on the barbecue and
make a real weekend of it....

Just remember, us Republicans is what has made America great, the rest of
you stupid worthless ignorant slobs just keep paying for it all.

We're thinking about changing the name of Texas to Big Business Is God, On
Your Knees You Stupid Motherfuckers, but the Democrats have gotten on a
plane again and fled the State.

We have the FBI on it, so those c*cks*ck*rs will be back in the Legislature
soon so we can have a vote on it.

Not that we actually need their votes for anything, as we control it all
now, but it looks good to The Public if they can see them on TV now and
then, kind of like all the great things we've done down here for The
Gleaming Future of The Children of Texas, landfills, prisons, golf courses,
incinerators, etc, the Children here are so very blessed, Jesus loves them,
and, of course, we always have and we always will.

Ya'll come down here, we'll show you how Americans really operate.

You'll be squealin' like a pig on all fours in no time.

Remember, we'll scratch your back, and you scratch our back, but if you
don't, we'll simply eliminate your importance and input to society, and
then you can kiss your own ass if you won't kiss ours and play ball the
right way.

So come on down, bring the missus.

If she's got good legs, we'll fuck her too.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.