[Mb-civic] NYTimes.com Article: Terrorbusters Inc.

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Oct 16 23:14:03 PDT 2004

Re:  NYTimes.com Article: Terrorbusters Inc.

Ian wrote:

=====
Spending on security seems poised to become a significant
factor in the U.S. economy much the way military spending
was during the cold war.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/business/yourmoney/17home.html?ex=1098985025&ei=1&en=3a1e5302afff65a4

=======

All roads lead to Rome.

Corporate Earth shall be protected.

The rest, hey, good luck.

An integrated world is a good world.

Let no man stand for peace, diplomacy, nor sanity.

Trading such things for absolute security shall be the new world order.

The wall of security shall protect us.

We shall never fall.

No man shall buy nor sell without the mark of The Beast in his hand and his
forehead.

Please step to the scanner with your face and your eye and your ID card.

You are cleared.

Pass forward into the land of the free.

Though it take a billion bodies to pave all roads that lead to us, we shall
be master of all who oppose us.

Nothing shall stand in our way.

Death and destruction to those who are not with us.

It was only a matter of time before we surpassed all wisdom.

God is dead, all hail the lords of the earth.

"Uncle Cheeseburger......!!"

"Yes, kids......"

"You're scaring the living crap out of us again, Uncle Cheeseburger.....!!"

"Oh, sorry, hehe, here.....  fsswwwsshhhhhffff......."

"Thanks, Uncle Cheeseburger.....   fsswwwffffffssshhhhfff...."

"Night, kids...."

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger...."

Click.

"He knows everything, doesn't he...."

"Yes, yes he does..."

"Maybe he could be head of the new world order like he always says he will
be some day...."

"You forgot, they won't even let him fly on an airplane...."

"Oh, yeah....   hehehe......."

"Hehehehe......"

"Night, Jimi...."

"Night, Judi......."

The cricket begins to softly chirp in it's cage.......

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.