[Mb-civic] Bush Misleads on Osama Bin Laden

The Daily Mislead latest at daily.misleader.org
Thu Oct 14 12:00:00 PDT 2004

===============================
THE DAILY MIS-LEAD
< www.Misleader.org >
===============================

BUSH MISLEADS ON OSAMA BIN LADEN

At last night's debate President Bush claimed that, contrary to Sen. John Kerry's assertion, he never said he was "not that concerned" about Osama Bin Laden. Bush chastised Kerry saying, "Gosh, I don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. That's kind of one of those exaggerations."[1] Bush was completely wrong.

At March 13, 2002 press conference, Bush said "So I don't know where he [Osama Bin Laden] is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him...I truly am not that concerned about him."[2] Watch the video of Bush's remarks: http://daily.misleader.org/ctt.asp?u=1136375&l=62680

Sources:

1. "Transcript of Debate Between Bush and Kerry, With Domestic Policy the Topic," New York Times, 10/13/04,
http://daily.misleader.org/ctt.asp?u=1136375&l=62684.
2. "President Bush Holds Press Conference," The White House, 3/13/02,
http://daily.misleader.org/ctt.asp?u=1136375&l=62682.

Visit www.Misleader.org for more about Bush Administration distortion.>>