[Mb-civic] Peace Festival-HOW REAL!!

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Oct 9 19:42:36 PDT 2004

Re:  Peace Festival-HOW REAL!!

Lyle K'ang wrote:

A bunch of shit AGAIN, even after THE BIG APOLOGY etc.

And here I am having to reply to it AGAIN.

Amazing, Lyle.

=======
Barbara,

The ethers are hungry as we protect and come to its defense. We defend the
natural wonders and man's human yearnings and capabilities.
=======

Fabulous stuff there.  Your Prelude to the below Continuing Libel, I presume.

======
When all we have left are our 'ghost shirts' and we face the complete
annialation of our seed, the belief that the 'shirts' will protect you as
you run into the barrage of bullets is an act called for by the greater
spirit of good to overcome the bad.
=======

What a bunch of PURE BULLSHIT.

Send a squad of kids out with their "ghost shirts" on, Lyle.

You'll get a bunch of kids who don't come back after the bullets pass
through them.

Great "poetic logic" that goes around in a circle chasing its own tail
endlessly, though.  Keep up the good work.

"Ghost Shirts".  LOL.  Fabulous stuff.  It didn't stop the bullets for the
American Indians as the white man slaughtered him, and "Ghost Shirts"
certainly haven't miraculously improved with the passing of History.

Pass 'em out, though, to everyone you can.

=======
This man that argues with you is offensive. He chooses sides that are
inconsistent with his beliefs. He believes he can skirt the issues and be
friends with all becasue he knows so much.
=======

First, I'm not arguing with Barbara.  I'm stating my opinion.

But you are still sitting here spouting such shit as "this man is
offensive", but you can't really pin it down to tell us all exactly why you
feel this way, and the need to continue to express it in generalities and
no specifics whatsoever.

"Chooses sides inconsistent with his beliefs".

Put up a fucking example, or shut the fuck up.  I'm sick of you sitting
here Libelling me, and then being completely unable to show some of *MY OWN
WORDS* that has been printed here as *A SIMPLE EXAMPLE*.

Libel apparently comes easy to you, Lyle.  That's no longer a
surprise.  Neither is the FACT that you still refuse to even put up one or
two SIMPLE QUOTES here to validate your Libel.

"He believes he can skirt the issues and be friends with all because he
knows so much".

What the fuck are you talking about, Lyle.

Generalities of Bullshit is about all I see printed from you here.

Define "The Issues".

Define how I am "Skirting The Issues".

So far, you've FAILED COMPLETELY to add any PERTINENT EXAMPLES to back up
your big mouth.

At least, AGAIN, have the frigging courtesy to BACK UP YOUR LIBEL,
Accusations, Allegations, Etc, if you're going to PRINT THEM HERE.

So far all I see is zilch as far ANY simple Example.

Great work so far, Lyle.

You have a BIG ASS CHIP on your shoulder, for some inane reason, but you
won't just come here and spit it out CLEARLY so ANYONE, including myself,
can figure out what the fuck you REALLY are trying to say.

That remains a MAJOR problem coming from YOUR side, Lyle, no matter how
many Generalities with no Explanations nor Examples you want to vomit up
here at my personal expense.

======
He's 'wishy-washy'. One minute he defends 'peace', the next minute he
defends the anti-christ and dictatorial views.
======

Ok, Lyle, I'll bite again.

Put up ONE CLEAR QUOTE here for EVERYONE, including myself, so ANYONE can
figure out what the fuck you're basing all your whining, libel, LIES, and
personal smears here on.

So far, I KEEP trying to stay out of your way, but regardless, no matter
what I  might put up here, you NEVER FAIL to simply come back with THE SAME
OLD SLANDER.

And NOT instigated by ME, kid.

Either spit it all out CLEARLY here, or, again, get an enema or a dog or
something to play with.

Either EXPLAIN IT ALL, and PUT UP SOME OF MY QUOTES HERE WHICH YOU JUST
CAN'T HANDLE CALMLY, THE ONES THAT SEEM TO BE UPSETTING YOU TREMENDOUSLY,
or AGAIN, you're just shooting shit with no firm basis for any of it except
your own lousy *OPINION*.

Again, great work so far, Lyle.

=======
He tries to come across as a know-it-all, but what he doesn't get, is that
we know already-he thinks he's telling us something new!
=======

Geez, Lyle, AGAIN, just ONE SIMPLE EXAMPLE, of EACH of your apparently
UNENDING SMEARS would suffice to EVERYONE, including myself, as PROOF that
you are, again, just not sitting there with ONE BIG CHIP on your shoulder,
for which the REASON remains COMPLETELY shrouded in mystery except for your
ability to state it.

If you CAN NOT very simply just come out and PROVE *ANY* of this crap, then
you're STILL up shit creek without a paddle, with one HUGE unexplained to
everyone CHIP on your shoulder.

That remains YOUR problem, Lyle, not mine.

*MY* problem is that I am drawn into even replying to your Pure Shit as you
for some reason find it *necessary* to KEEP putting it up here on the MB List.

And, *again*, with not even just a couple of mild quotes from me to PROVE
the crap currently emanating from your mind.

Again, put up or shut up.

Just *continuing* to come here and Libel and Smear me, and then NEVER
SUBSTANTIATE IT, make you nothing more than a mere fool.

 From start to finish of each of your tirades, which, again, are NOT
instigated by me in ANY medium WHATSOEVER.

This is all YOUR doing, Lyle.  That I find it necessary to put up a reply
to such Smears is outrageous.

That you keep putting them up here and NEVER substantiating them, show that
you have basically NOTHING WHATSOEVER to back up your continued Smearing me
here on this List.

How petty.

======
He points out the obvious yet is so castrated, he's a cry-baby. He's not
realistic, he's the ONE that will get you caught. He's not the kind that I
want next to me in battle. He's the kind that will give YOU out to the enemy.
=======

Wow, more Smears, Libel, Generalizations.

Nothing concrete whatsoever yet, Lyle.

Just words coming out of your mouth.

Either put up a few QUOTES from me here which you obviously MUST be
referring to, as that is the ONLY thing you have ever seen printed by me in
your entire life, to SUBSTANTIATE all these SMEARS, or shut the fuck up.

=======
Oh! go ahead and believe in 'peace' but remember-they'll do this or that to
you if you spout 'peace'. Like it's allright to go to battle-but remember,
Barbara if you go- you will or might get, or there's a big chance that you
might get killed-but I'm not saying don't go.
========

Great stuff.  You've been reading too many backs of cereal boxes obviously.

Same old crap, Lyle.  Keep trying.

======
He won't go-he's self defeating-not a realist at all-leave him alone, he's
a scared man!
======

More Smears Etc, no explanations, no proof, just your "Opinion" still
flapping its unsubstantiated lip.

=====
What a sissy, what a negative man. He offers no hope-Oh! don't cross the
borders mexicans' because you'll get killed-how about-go ahead and cross
because we know of a trust worthy person that has gotten my uncles across
and has never failed us. (we are just not publishing it because of people
like the flippity-flops we're seeing), and besides you have no food back
there and your family will all die-there's no other way. Shall we all hold
hands and sing cuumbaya, and then the rabbit pops out of the hat or do we
risk, with hope, steadfastness to find "PEACE".
=========

Take some prozac, it might help, Lyle.

======
Yes, his only retort is by using 'BIG' words like you're liabling me.
======

Wow, "libel" is a BIG word.

Duh.

Now if you could only BACK UP your Libel Smears Etc with just A FEW SIMPLE
QUOTES here from me, you might have something there, Lyle, instead of just
your head up your ass.

======
WHAT CONCERNS ME-IS THAT ON THIS BOARD NO BODY ELSE COMES ON TO CHALLENGE
THESE NEGATIVE VIEWS. HE SOUNDs LIKE An anal retentive George BusH! We need
more strong John Kerry look-alikes to challenge the flip-floppers,
antagonists and defeatists.
======

Oh, I get it.

You just can't handle Reality.

Nor others opinions you personally disagree with.

It rips you to pieces just to see them print anything other than what you
want to see or agree with or like or want to see up on your computer screen.

Thanks for a smidgen of clarification, Lyle.

=======
"Peace is a slow process, like warm waters eroding a distant bank of dark,
cold, cliffs. Peace comes only to the strong that are survialists, think
out of the box, and care more for their country and world than most people
can ever begin to understand!"
========

Hoo boy, some Libel, some Smears, some Lies, some Accusations, some
Allegations, some more Smears, a couple of Jabs here and there, and now
"Spiritual Poetry".

Great logic so far.

Smear the crap out of people you don't want to hear from, can't stand to
see them express opinions or even just words you don't like, then get real
spiritual and wise.

Works every time, at least for you.

======
Isn't it great about that lady that won the noble peace prize for planting
trees. Boy, I bet this hateful guy has something to say about her-he'll
probably call her 'a foolish nigger, that didn't listen to her man or the
white father's.'
======

God, Lyle, I *really* have no idea who you are at all.

But at least I now know you're an asshole, so that makes my weekend brighter.

======
Barbara, thought I'd come to your rescue-you have come to mine numerous
times-thanks.

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang
===========

With "Friends" like you, Lyle, nobody on Earth will ever need enemies.

Again, either put up or shut up.

Either start putting up some QUOTES here so everyone can see what you're
REFERRING TO, or stop Smearing me on this List when I actually don't want
anything to do with you whatsoever, and remain NOT the instigator of all
this bullshit.

But merely sitting here having to REPLY to such Libel, Smears, Etc that you
KEEP putting up here to get your rocks off.

At least be man enough to BEGIN putting up some QUOTES of mine which you
obviously have seen me write here and which apparently upset you to no end.

If you can't do that, then ALL you are CONTINUING to do here is trying to
start A FLAME WAR, which I really do NOT wish to participate in.

Whatever your problem is, if you're going to *continue* to sit there and
Smear me publicly on this List, you had BETTER start putting up some QUOTES
to at least TRY to validate your baseless bullshit that keeps coming out of
your ass.

Other than that, after ALL THESE SMEARS LIBEL ETC which you *CONTINUE* to
put up here *UNISTIGATED* and *UNPROVOKED* by me, I don't really wish to
know you, associate with you, or even reply to ANY of your posts here, nor
even mildly comment on them.

Again, Lyle, either put up or shut up.

The enema, by the way, goes in the other end.

Not the one you currently have it shoved into.

p.s.:  Michael, do I REALLY have to put up with shit like this from this
person here?

I don't sit around and attack the guy endlessly, like he has done and
continues to do to me here.

In fact I've been *trying* to completely avoid him since his last public
smear session here.

If he just can't stand my opinions whatever here, he doesn't have to read them.

But *NOBODY* should *BE FORCED* to sit here and =try= to defend themselves
*endlessly* from someone who obviously has some kind of emotional problem
with other people's opinions but remains completely unable to spell it out
=CLEARLY= here where he throws these tirades other than just the very same
libel, smears, and jabs endlessly.

Time after time after time.

If I *have* to put up with it, well, fine, I'll deal with it.

But, again, I do NOT sit around here on your list and attack this creep, or
anyone else for that matter (excluding Richard when he starts calling Baker
a Anti-Semite Jew Hater Holocaust Lover as he always finds his way back to)
and am growing tired of having to DEFEND myself against his ENDLESS attacks
by replying to his crap and thereby simply adding fuel to a Flame War
=which he apparently simply cannot live without=, unlike myself.

The end.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.