[Mb-civic] Peace Festival

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Oct 8 23:16:45 PDT 2004

Re:  Peace Festival

Henry Howard wrote:

=====
Quit fucking emailing me loser.
=====

I never email you.

You are on a Mailing List that different people post to.

All posts go to everyone on this List.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

=======
What kind of retarted name is Cheeseburger.
=======

Well, gee, sorry, but it's the one they changed my name to when they gave
me my American citizenship.

My old name was "Falrenbachsteiner", but they didn't like it, so they gave
me "Cheeseburger" and told me if I didn't want it, I could get back on the
boat.

So, "Alfonso L. Cheeseburger" is what I got stuck with.

If you don't like it, you'll have to speak with the INS.

If you want to know what the "L" stands for, you'll have to put another
quarter in the jukebox.

=====
Maybe I will think about exposing your ass to the Feds.
=====

Great.

The spaceships have landed.

But at least have the courtesy to list the charges here so we can see your
legal basis for such a Cheney-Rove statement before you just hit and run.

I love to play the Palace.

4,897, 316 bedrooms and one Giant Fucking Dungeon.

Room for all.

Welcome to America.

The land of Hope, Freedom, and Truth.

Same as it ever was.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.