[Mb-civic] NYTimes.com Article: What I Really Said About Iraq

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Oct 8 12:10:25 PDT 2004

Re:  NYTimes.com Article: What I Really Said About Iraq

Dear Mr. Bremer,

I read your entire article at the New York Times.

I'm not quite sure how you managed to write it while giving George W. Bush
a blow job in the Lincoln bedroom.

You and others in, surrounding, and serving the current Bush Administration
to the detriment of all mankind, continue to stammer on making such
statements past, present, and future as

"I believe in your (Bush's) vision for Iraq and would be honored to help
you make it a reality."

and

"Today America and the coalition are making steady progress toward that
vision."

When it has already become clear that America shouldn't have entered Iraq
to begin with.  Nor how it did.  Nor when it did.

Millions of people around the entire planet remain right even as I read
your letter, Mr. Bremer.

Iraq remains the wrong war at the wrong time in the wrong place.

It's rather general knowledge now that "The Iraq War" has screwed America,
turned more people of "Islam Etc" against us than we've ever had before
with such fiascos as Abu Ghraib, gave bin-Laden etc a recruitment cry of
"Remember Iraq" that will echo through our descendants miserable lives in
the future forever, bankrupted our coffers, murdered 1,000 American
soldiers and 30,000 Iraqi men women and children, wounded 7,000 American
soldiers, and all in all was only begun and is continued to secure the
gigantic Iraqi oil supply which has almost stopped flowing completely, and
to prop up a President that would fall over helpless back into the glory
days of his booze and drug hazes of his youth if people like you didn't
have your tongues up his ass holding him vertical.

However, after having read all your carefully chosen words, it is good to
know that you do swallow, and that if the prostitute from Mexico shows up
for our parties but has forgotten her donkey, you will always be available.

Keep up the good work.  It is people like you who have made America great
and respected both here and across the entire planet.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.