[Mb-civic] Sent by Raya, with Thanks

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Fri Oct 8 09:34:29 PDT 2004

______________________________________THANKS FOR ALL YOUR E-MAILS!!
Thanks to all my friends who sent me such important emails in 2003
&2004.  It's so wonderful that you included me in your quest to
inform!  I'm sure you wish to thank me for the same!
Because of all of you:
I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out from you that it's good
for removing toilet stains.
I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected
with AIDS.
I smell awful, but thank goodness I stopped using deodorant because you
said it causes cancer.
I don't leave my car in any parking lot even though I sometimes have to
walk about seven blocks, because you said that someone might drug me
with a perfume sample and then try to rob me.
I also stopped answering the phone because you said that they will ask
me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with
calls to Uganda, Singapore, Tokyo and maybe the Mars Rover.
I stopped consuming several foods because you said the estrogen they
contain may turn me gay.
I also stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because you told me they
are nothing more than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers
that are bred in a lab so that places like McDonalds can sell their Big
Macs.
I also stopped drinking anything out of a can -- you said that I will
get sick from the rat feces and urine.
When I go to parties, I now don't mix with anybody -- you said that
someone will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full
of ice.
I donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account.  That poor sick
girl that was about to die in the hospital.  Funny thing, she never
seems to get any older.
I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I wrote, in anticipation of the
$15,000.00 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I
participated in their special e-mail program.  It's weird, though,
that my new free cell phone never arrived, and neither did the passes
for my paid vacation to Disneyland.
But I am positive that all this is because of the chain I broke or
forgot to follow and I got a curse from hell.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in
the next ten seconds, a bird will poop on you today at 3:00 PM!