[Mb-civic] God's Plan: Ship The 3.5 Million Palestinians To Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Oct 5 20:28:34 PDT 2004

God's Plan:   Ship The 3.5 Million Palestinians To Jordan, Saudi Arabia,
and Egypt

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-israel-robertson,0,7686701.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

I'll just tell ya....  I was sitting here cleaning my guns.  All of
them.  Again.  And something just snapped in my head and said "Hey, dude,
it would be WAY cool to know what God is up to and planning...!!!!"

So I stopped, and went on the Internet, and found some American Evangelist
named Pat Robertson shooting the same old "Armageddon PLEASE NOW GOD..!!!"
crap out of his ass.

If there's one group of people on Earth that could not dictate "God's Plan"
for *anything* =ever= to the rest of us people who just can't seem to get a
direct line to Heaven like they have, it is people like Pat Robertson.

It is also people like the Likud Party of Israel.

If God himself is talking to and revealing his Plans to those Pure
Assholes, he must have taken the brown acid at Woodstock.

Unfortunately, and catastrophically, Millions of people in both America and
Israel listen to Assholes like Pat Robertson and The Likud Party.

*That* remains A Major Problem for any Peace or Stability that might
accidentally break out.  Anywhere.

On another note, I talk to God everyday, however each time I do though he
says something like "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone, I'm busy sticking
a broken coke bottle up Cheney's ass just to watch him squirm...."

So I just go back to cleaning my guns and leave the Big Guy to his work.

After all, somebody's gotta do it.

Oh well, he's a very busy guy, but after all is said and done, at the end
of my day, I just feel that for some odd reason that the people who do
great evil things, misinterpret and disinterpret the actual words of "God"
to The People for their own devious purposes, mislead them down the road to
ruin, war, suffering, and destruction invoking "God's" name all the way,
and divide as many races of humanity against each other as often as they
can to maintain control over any dreams of True Civilization that might
rise from the ashes of Hope which they slaughter each day of their lives
just because they can, and laud their "Superiority" over anyone who does
not think, speak, act, and feel as they themselves do, would be the very
very very last people in all of creation and existence that "God" would
even mildly whisper to unless he was fixing to pop a cap in their ass.

Don't you.........?

:|

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.