[Mb-civic] a very old chestnut

Ginger Baker jabaka at futurenet.co.za
Sun Oct 3 23:13:00 PDT 2004

morning bear
...................first let me relate a couple of personal experiences...israel early 90's
 "what you have to understand, ginger, is that these are not people. they are animals and violence is the only thing they understand" during a discussion about the palestinians....south africa some years later..advice from the white farmers "ginger,you have to understand, these are not people we're dealing with but murderous savages. the only thing they understand is violence"..a recent comment on this list by 'mustapha piss', the persian prince "you have to understand that violence is the only thing these people understand" on the iranian people....no doubt similar advice was given to the u.s. re iraq..probably by chalabi..hence "shock and awe" the u.s. were obviously under the impression that after their "glorious" demonstration of power the iraqis would welcome them as all powerful heroes...all these "advisers" have shocking tales to tell to support their argument, tales of murder and heinous crimes all reported with self righteous horror...what they just do not, or will not, understand, is that there is always a reason for these horrendous crimes...years and years of impotent rage at being given a very bum deal about which there is nothing they can do "that's your lot brother, live with it! we are the power" ...time has proven again and again that this old chestnut is not the way to go..mad baker.