[Mb-civic] back to the point

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Oct 2 15:37:53 PDT 2004

Re:  back to the point

Ginger Baker wrote:

========
bear
......let me return to the point after having been so rudely interupted by
a menopausal moron, who incidentaly, was unable to spell marianne
faithful's name correctly...the point i was trying to put is this:- it was
very refreshing to see cheeseburgers comments re israel and the
u.s....crudely and very americanly put he described the u.s. as israels
whore...it is obvious to all but the dumbest that the war on iraq was
israels war...the only country threatened by saddam was israel...with the
u.s., most particularly under ww3's leadership, being israels guardian
angel....his pro israeli stance, describing ariel sharon as a "man of
peace" after jenin !! !! succeeded in angering every other country, not
only the muslim countries,..i have noticed that during the election
discussions both candidates avoid the most important subject
israel/palestine....every time the u.n. try to stop israeli atrocities by
resolutions the u.s. vetoes every one...this does not give a good message
to the rest of the world...there is a solution that all the arab states
would ratify and recognise israels right to exist...namely israel must
return to it's original borders and give up ALL the illegal
settlements...simple eh?.... both candidates by carefully stepping round
this issue are doing so for votes...the jewish votes...bush has followed
the jewish lobby long enough....but will kerry actually be fair and
realistic over the israel/palestine situation...will he recognise and
negotiate with arafat??? mad baker
=======

I address this first:

"it is obvious to all but the dumbest that the war on iraq was israels war"

Here's the problem with that.  America is comprised of HUGE amounts of
people who are both uneducated and uninformed.

Millions and Millions and Millions of people.

Including myself.

It's not necessarily their fault, either, that this remains a simple Fact
of American Life.

I think the most recent Headlines From Texas read something like "9 out of
10 Texas Schools Turn Out Morons".

I'll have to agree with that as I've lived here in Texas most of my life
and watched the "Progress" "Hope" and "Dreams" of "The Masses" crumble into
dust.

And The American Media continues to play its role in seducing America that
it is looking out for its Best Interests and keeping it Well Informed And
Educated to a fault.

It's already a relatively well-known Fact, if even by having to learn it by
sheer Experience alone, that various entities still cling to the Supreme
Dogma that the more they can keep A People poor, uneducated, uninformed, as
constantly busy as possible scrambling just to be able to raise their
families and figure out where to get the money for bills each month, under
pressure, and at each others' throats, they remain easier to control,
brainwash, indoctrinate, manipulate, and have no basic "Fruitful Realistic
Use" except to continue to pour their hard-earned tax dollars into the
self-serving demented dreams of the schmucks at The Top.

That, unfortunately, has become America's Primary Function.

To strive, suffer, and keep paying the salaries of those at The Top who
keep them as poor, uneducated, uninformed, and under pressure as possible,
and at each others' throats rather than theirs.

"The war on Iraq was Israel's war" is, unfortunately, NOT a "Well Known
Fact" in America.

At least not to a Majority of Americans.

A mild example is that various people, say, on This List might pride
themselves on being educated, well-informed, etc, but I can take just about
anything any of you put up here from TruthOut etc etc etc, some really
great stuff, solely based in FACT, and present such words to people here
where I live who pride themselves on being Well-Informed, and it's as if I
had stripped them naked, put a hood over their head, and attached electric
wires to their testicles.

They call me A Liar and throw me out of their house with the parting words
of "Look, if you're going to come over and spout all those Lies and
Bullshit, then just don't come over anymore.....".

You people are sitting here relatively Well-Informed from various articles
from various Sources and News Outlets.

If you came down here where I live and started telling The People Of
America the Things You Know, they would run you out of town as Heretics who
just like to hear themselves Spout Bullshit.

Once again for the Hard Of Hearing, a MAJORITY of AMERICANS simply DO NOT
KNOW the things you even see on just This List being posted.

It Never Reaches Them.

It is redundant for me to repeat it, however, again, I repeat something
here I wrote a Long Time Ago, that there are so many "Christians" in
America who Revere Jesus as well as his Birth Place and who have been
Indoctrinated for such a very LONG time that If Jesus Was Born In Israel
Then Israel Must Surely Be Comprised Of All Holy People As Well And Can Do
No Wrong.

*THAT* remains just ONE small aspect as to WHY even if you were able to
concretely PROVE with Documentary Evidence to back up your "claim" that
"The War On Iraq Was Israel's War" to a HUGE proportion of AMERICANS, that
they would kick you out of their house before you got even a quarter of the
way through of making your Presentation Based On Factual Evidence.

And scream "And don't fucking come back...!!!!" loud enough to wake up all
their neighbors as you walk on down the road.

And when they watch Israel bomb the Nuclear Facilities of Iran The Nation
Of Godless Devil Worshippers, they will not blink a fucking eye.

I've printed out several documents from this List that several people put
up here from several sources and handed them out here where I live to
several people.

They think you're all a bunch of long-winded lying bullshit artists.

Who are trying to Ruin America by "spreading such Lies and Filth".

For, you see, they haven't seen it on THEIR television sets nor heard it on
THEIR radios, so therefore, all of you people here MUST be exactly what
they call you.

And you can't even REACH them to correct their Indoctrinated Response.

So where does that now leave *THE TRUTH*....?

Anywhere but in the lap of a MAJORITY of THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

As far as "politicians stepping around the Israeli-Palestinian issue",
well, heh, sure, you're right, I know that, you know that, the people
reading this know that.

It, however, remains an extremely disastrous FACT that a HUGE proportion of
AMERICANS still "believe" that "Nobody In The Land Where Baby Jesus Was
Born Could EVER Be Evil Or NOT Have The Best Interests Of America In Their
Hearts".

Unquote.

As far as:

"but will kerry actually be fair and realistic over the israel/palestine
situation...will he recognise and negotiate with arafat?"

Probably not.

If elected and he DOES wind up being "fair and realistic", it could easily
be classified as A Minor Miracle.  Or in my book, an unheard of and
completely unexpected aberrant Phenomenon.

And in the face of Israel most likely going to attack Iran's Nuclear
Facilities, it will at that time relegate the "Israeli-Palestinian
Conflict" to the back burner of inconsequential trivia, although it has
remained A Key Factor to Stability In the Middle East for forever now.

Oil Oil Oil.

It apparently doesn't matter how many innocent men women and children the
"Arabs" the "Israelis" the "Americans" or the "Etc" kill in the name of
Oil, just as long as it keeps flowing.

Real Estate.

It apparently doesn't matter how many innocent men women and children the
"Arabs" the "Israelis" the "Americans" or the "Etc" kill in the name of
Real Estate, just as long as The Right People maintain ownership and
control over it.

Racism.

It apparently doesn't matter how many innocent men women and children the
"Arabs" the "Israelis" the "Americans" or the "Etc" kill in the name of "We
Are The Only REAL and RIGHT and RIGHTEOUS People", just as long as The Real
Right and Righteous People consistently win all the marbles.

Weapons.

It apparently doesn't matter how many innocent men women and children the
"Arabs" the "Israelis" the "Americans" or the "Etc" kill in the name of
Jehovah Allah or Jesus or Our Way Of Life, just as long as The Weapons keep
flowing and The Only Real Right and Righteous People have most of them or
can make a literal fortune by selling them to any asshole on the planet.

My that "List Of Reasons To Fuck Over Everyone You Can" appears to remain
completely endless.

Regardless, the bottom line remains that if Kerry is elected as President
and "Tries To Logically Solve The Israeli-Palestinian 'Conflict'", he will
be threatened and most likely back off.

Who will "threaten" him....?

Well, *that* particular List is not quite as long as the one I listed above.

All one has to do is simply turn around in a circle and observe those who
would stand to Lose The Most if an unheard of horribly tragic Peace and
Stability broke out in The Middle East.

Well, sorry, my fingers are tired now.  Can't write anymore.

Me and baby Jesus, some Israeli hitmen, a couple of really sleazy American
Energy Barons, and a few Weapons Salesmen are gonna go out and drag some
black people to death behind our pickups here in Texas.

Since we're all Republicans, and we got little baby Jesus with us, nothing
should be able to touch us.

See you in the morning for a cheery breakfast...........

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.