[Mb-civic] cheeseburger for secretary of state

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Oct 1 23:16:01 PDT 2004

get over it-I proved it that your unstable-hell what are you doing talking about revolution and anarchy for-don't you have a clue that somebody may be watching you-paranoid are you?

You sure sound like you're ready to bust!

Like I said forget it-it's your personality.

I'm sorry you couldn't take my sarcasism and hypocracy-to watch you go ballistic reallly conjures up images of a mental institute. Been there lately?

Keep on ranting and one of the 'brown-shirts' will take you away>>>got it!?

Get over yourself-take a deep breath-step back...look at your self////you are OK-really...go back to sleep.

Syonara,

Lyle K'ang

-- Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
Re:  cheeseburger for president

Lyle K'ang wrote:

======
tip toe through the tulips...give it rest. I know your so full of yourself
already...get out and take in the view. It's OK !! Over and OUT.

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang
===========

What a bunch of ==AMAZING== shit, Lyle.

First off, lest you conveniently forget, =you=, not me kid, are the one who
started all this crap by coming here and out of left field putting this
crap up on our screens:

"You are very insecure with yourself, should take your 'LIFE' your
experiences and "GO' directly to somewhere else, You are truly not
wanted-at least not by me and your childish babble, You attacked me when I
first came on, In all your liberal talk - you are just a phony!  A creep, a
failure, stop with your insecurities and  stop calling people ignorant and
get on WITH YOUR LIFE, What are you?!   A psychological trauma misfit!,
wake Up you're on a short leash."

referring directly to me.

I then asked you to PROVE that shit.

You didn't.

You copped out.

However, the catch is, you gave Richard the inspiration, not that he needs
it but you gave it to him regardless, to start back in on Baker AGAIN as a
Nazi Jew-Hating Anti-Semite Lover Of The Holocaust Etc kind of crap, that
Richard can't PROVE either.

But keeps putting that shit up here like hotcakes nevertheless.

But instead of EITHER of you PROVING this Libel, Smears, and Etc, you just
DIDN'T.

             =WHAT A FUCKING COPOUT=

And now you're here, again?, sitting there typing "Hey, I know you're so
full of yourself, but it's OK, go out and take in the view".

Get a fucking clue:   It's NOT "ok".

You just laid up a complete huge paragraph of Libel and Smears about me
here In Public on This List out of Left Field, and then went to sleep.

I don't know you from fucking Adam.

But you, and Richard now, seem to think that you can just put up a bunch of
Libel, Smears, Accusations, Allegations Etc here In Public on This List and
people like Baker and me are just going to FUCKING LAY DOWN AND TAKE IT.

And are *SUPPOSED* to just take it "laying down".

You're fucking dreaming.

Either Publicly Apologize for all that above Crap which you posted here In
Public and still Refuse to PROVE and SUBSTANTIATE, or shove it.

Just like Richard can.

I wouldn't sit here and say that kind of shit that you have said to me and
Richard has said to Baker, WITHOUT having the actual PROOF for all of it to
be able to post up as it came out of my mouth, to ANYONE.

Ever.

Give it a rest.....?

Sure...   I'll give it a rest.

After all, it wasn't ME who BEGAN it.

All you have to do is Publicly Apologize for ALL that shit you wrote about
me here, and maybe, if you have any balls, even EXPLAIN where it came from
IN THE FIRST PLACE.

But you'll just have to make me REALLY fucking believe it, Lyle.

Personally, I just don't fucking need that kind of crap, nor do I have the
fucking desire nor time to really deal with it as it needs to be dealt with.

And I don't GIVE that kind of crap to ANYBODY.  Ever.

If Baker wants to sit there and just take it laying down, for one reason or
another, that's his choice.

I'm built a lot different.

I just WILL NOT take shit from people who can't prove the shit they're
spouting.

Nor should I, nor ANYONE, ***HAVE*** to take that kind of crap.

If you can PROVE it, ALL OF IT, I'll roll over like the lap dog you
obviously need.

If you can't, hey, you're up shit creek without a paddle.

Just like now.

And just like Richard.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.