[Mb-civic] cheeseburger for president

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Oct 1 22:43:19 PDT 2004

tip toe through the tulips...give it rest. I know your so full of yourself already...get out and take in the view. It's OK !! Over and OUT.

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang

-- Cheeseburger <maxfury at granderiver.net> wrote:
Re:  cheeseburger for president

Richard Haase wrote:

======
well
i say if fucking baker
who cant get a visa
can sue me for libel from south africa
for e shit
i will open my ass to him
metaphorically speaking
======

I don't give a flying fuck if he sues you or not.

What I'm fucking tired of is having to sit here and watch you Libel and
Smear him without providing the ===PROOF=== of your Bullshit here In Public
on This List where you have been Libelling and Smearing him.

I have a strange feeling I'm not the only one tired of seeing it happen.

Over and over and over.

======
also burger
i think youre also starting to forget exactly which fight
youre having with whom
i thought lyle was the one who had to substantiate
and i was just sub humanly poisonous or something
?
=========

I'm not "having a fight" with anyone.

Neither one of you has been able to "substantiate" the Libel Smears Etc you
have put up here in the last couple of days.

That ended any "fight" that you ever dreamed or hoped of occurring, Richard.

If people want to Libel and Smear other people here on This List, or
anywhere for that matter, and can ==NOT== "substantiate" their bullshit,
just like NOW, then that remains their problem, not mine, Richard.

It's Oh So Simple.

You Talk The Talk, you call people names, you label them, you Libel them,
you make allegations, you make accusations, you SMEAR them, here, In
Public, on This List.

But when it comes down to Walking The Walk, and actually being ABLE to
"substantiate" your Public Smears, you fizzle out like a dead donkey's dick.

That, Richard, again, remains not the problem of the people you Libel, but
your problem.

Try to wake up from Smear Central and grasp the Reality of the situation
that the Burden Of Proof for all your Libel and Smears ***STILL*** remains
waiting to come from ***YOU***.

Not the people you Smear here.

And so far nobody has seen diddly except just more "unsubstantiated" Libel
and Smears.

Who has to do the math about this anymore....?

You put your own foot in your own mouth, bit off your own toes, and are
still here trying to blame anyone but yourself for it.

Wake everyone up when you come up with something valid instead of the same
old bullshit.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.