[Mb-civic] first of all stupid richard

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Oct 1 23:00:31 PDT 2004

Re:  first of all stupid richard

Richard Haase wrote:

=====
baker is an anti semite
whether he cops to it in public or not
======

You have to PROVE that shit or that continues to make you an Asshole.

You can't just keep sitting here and repeating it over and over and over
without PROVING it.

You might THINK you can, but that only makes you look more foolish each
time you attempt it.

Like now.

=======
secondly im the class clown
you paranoid
not richard speck you idiot
im kind to everyone basically and do lots of charity work
stupid
youre so stupid
========

Personally, I don't give a fuck who you are.

If you, or anyone else, is going to come here In Public and lay down In
Public Libel, Accusations, Allegations, Smears, Etc, and not only NOT
substantiate your Pure Shit, but ***REFUSE*** to ****SUBSTANTIATE**** them
with some *REAL FUCKING EVIDENCE*, here, on screen, In Public, where you
MAKE THESE SMEARS, than ====THAT==== makes you an asshole.

Just like now.

No matter which class you claim to be "clown" of.

And if you think there's anything "funny" about all that shit you've been
slinging, you certainly better start real quick drumming up your support
here for such bullshit, as so far, there's nobody but you and the mouse
squeaking up in your favor.

Libel is Libel, Smears are Smears.

Public is Public.

And No Proof remains No Proof.

And so far you have proved nothing but that you know how to Libel and Smear
whomever you wish In Public and actually are stupid enough to really
believe that No Proof Whatsoever will be required after you shoot your wad
here In Public.

Dream on.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.