[Mb-civic] cheeseburger for president

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Fri Oct 1 22:39:56 PDT 2004

Hey do you guys ever take a break? D
id you happen to see the debates and how brillaNT Kerry was?
Enough with the anal talk-who started that anyway-gees you guys are terrible, M80s & dynamite-whoa!

Lyle K'ang

-- "richard haase" <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
well
i say if fucking baker
who cant get a visa
can sue me for libel from south africa
for e shit
i will open my ass to him
metaphorically speaking

also burger
i think youre also starting to forget exactly which fight
youre having with whom
i thought lyle was the one who had to substantiate
and i was just sub humanly poisonous or something
?