[Mb-civic] a veritable storm in a tea cup

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 19:38:24 PDT 2004

barbara whether youre jewish or not
bakers comments are nasty
i may have many causes i disagree with
but i never couch it in racial terms
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Siomos" <barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net>
To: <mb-civic at islandlists.com>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] a veritable storm in a tea cup

How do you know I am not jewish Richard? My last name is from a
marriage.

Also why do you always assume everyone is hateful toward you? Perhaps
you bring it on yourself by being so venomous. I have nothing against
you but your picking on Ginger is wrong he has NEVER said he hates
jewish people only causes and certain folks in charge.

barbara
>From: "richard haase" <hotprojects at nyc.rr.com>
>To: <mb-civic at islandlists.com>
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] a veritable storm in a tea
>cup
>Date: Fri, Oct 1, 2004, 3:05pm

barbara you are a liar and you are full of it the poison you are talking
about must come out of you the remarks that ginger makes about jews are
inflammatory and offensive and anyone who is jewish would take offense
one one wonders as to your mental state

i havent posted anything in weeks
but was struck by mr bakers vile comments i know who i am and the good
decent virtuous and charitable life i lead your perceiving me as poison
shows your radar is damaged to say the least