[Mb-civic] White Buffalo

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 1 17:54:57 PDT 2004

i just want money for plays and films

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lyle K'ang" <lyve at netzero.com>
To: <mb-civic at islandlists.com>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] White Buffalo

> Ah, you are right about your ass hole-but really is the buffalo a
stranger? Think in terms of universal symbology, transference of energies,
and in fact, something we as a society has lost.

> Your's and my ancestors, ship travelers, celestial navigators, all knew
about higher things and signs.

> Christian: burning bush? yes, it's a bush.
> Pillar of salt:
>
> Just a few of the common ones. Other religion's, thought's and processes
have their own. Another fact, is that we are not who we tend to imagine or
believe. We have another journey to expand to find who we are.

> Sure your name is Richard and I'm Lyle, but in the spectrum of infinity we
don't come close, either of us, to what the true buffalo is....

> Lady of fathama (sp?), so much through the ages...you know what I mean.
> Aztecs, pyramids, Mu, Alignment of planets and their influence upon
man...it all continues and again waits for a civilization perhaps the new
renaissance-I don't know.