[Mb-civic] Susan sent this

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Nov 28 22:07:27 PST 2004

Thanks for the good news.

It's sobbering to note that a Republican voted for and won to move our lucrative asparagus crop from the sunshine of the Yakima Valley in Washington State to Chile. So many farmers based their lively-hoods on this crop and now its gone.

Oh! yes , the scum-bum got elected again-of course, by the fraud machine-who in their right mind would vote against their own benefit?

Lyle K'ang,
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow: http://www.SiloManagement.com
A Healing Treasure: http://Lyve-Oasis.com

-- Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
&gt;The Good News
&gt;
&gt;For  those of us looking for a silver lining, here is some  solace.
&gt;
&gt;With the Blue States in hand,
&gt;the Democrats have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water,
&gt;over 90% of our  pineapple and lettuce, 93% of the artichoke production,
&gt;95% of America's  export quality wines, 90% of all cheese production,
&gt;most of the US low-sulfur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and
&gt;condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools, plus Amherst, Stanford,
&gt;CalTech and MIT.
&gt;
&gt;We can live simply, but well.
&gt;
&gt;The Red  States, on the other hand,
&gt;now have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans (and their projected
&gt;health care cost spike), 92% of all US mosquitoes, 99% of all Southern
&gt;Baptists, 100% of all Televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones
&gt;University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;Jacqueline Berman, PhD
&gt;Senior Research Analyst