[Mb-civic] Monsanto in Iraq

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Nov 28 21:49:19 PST 2004

Monsanto is a pig!
One of the most UN-ethical corporate polluters on the face of this earth-really!!

Genetic engineered seed will not only screw the Iraqi people, but hey, who cares they are brown skinned, it will definetly screw you and me if we want to continue to eat organically grown natural foods. What happens when it becomes legal for Iraqi grain to be sold in America or the World?

Many States are trying to ban this, so Monsanto goes over seas-no difference, it sounds just like Marlboro. Grab the innocents, blast them  with Cowboy images, smoke a lot and presto-you're the Marlboro man-American style! Monsanto tried a big push into Hawai'i's agricultural community...success, but the hippies there are pushing back big time-yes!

It has been found (why do you think WTO and the IMF sucks) that money's given to governments' with provisions that they open up their agricultural enterprises to entities like Monsanto.

The grain seed when fully ripened draws the bees for pollination, these bees go to organic crops and infect their tassles, thus changing the structure of natural foods, and in this case, the Iraqi seeds will be destroyed even though they now have natural defenses against diseases.
The sad thing, is that we should be looking at the hundred year old seed as the "magic seed" not Monsanto's freak-fucking show!

IT IS DANGEROUS to eat modified foods-look at the statistics of health problems found in those that ingest and later develop all kinds of sicknesses traced to genetically engineered foods.

Nuff said-Lyle

Lyle K'ang,
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow: http://www.SiloManagement.com
A Healing Treasure: http://Lyve-Oasis.com