[Mb-civic] Israel's Shame !

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Nov 28 21:32:13 PST 2004

Re:  Israel's Shame !

=========
Israel's Shame, the latest has supposedly finally touch Israelis themselves
(I do not think so, their pretty much racist)

Any way, this is sadly worthy of reading.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1361755,00.html

Later H
========

You're right.  They have no shame.  They are the same as the Americans who
sniff at 100,000 dead Iraqi Civilians as "the worthwhile cost of bringing
freedom to the world and maintaining our domestic and international
security", when it's really just about Real Estate, Oil, Money, Etc.

It doesn't matter how many people try to dissuade me from the perception, I
always continuously see in the bright light of clear sanity Israel and
America, among others, littered with "The New Nazis" at The Top of their
Governments.

It's not that they just have no shame, but that they are no longer basic
Humans at their core.

That article is a mild one, yet a touchingly horrid story.  Too bad
American newspapers don't carry it, but we're too busy hiding "Dead Iraqis"
just as the Israelis are busy hiding "Dead Palestinians".

No country is A Democracy when they endlessly turn loose their Military on
Civilians, just as America and Israel, among others, have done practically
forever.

No matter how publicly they flaunt they are one.

The fact that their Populations do not both demand the stop of such
slaughters and do not instigation change immediately, remains blood on
their Citizenry's hands, forever.

No matter how much they publicly wash them.

There is a price for everything, so the saying goes...

Little comfort to The Dead.

Cheeseburger

- Keep your Countries free, murder a child today, God will forgive you, you
are a Patriot, History will exonerate you, We will honor you, remember that
always.