[Mb-civic] Flu Pandemic Inevitable - 7 Million Dead Expected

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Nov 27 23:59:12 PST 2004

Flu Pandemic Inevitable - 7 Million Dead Expected

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=570&e=5&u=/nm/birdflu_dc

I can imagine Bush and Cheney etc:  "7 million dead out of 6 billion people
on the planet..?  Hey, we're sitting pretty...!!"

That's the problem one gets with expendable throw-away beings.  They're
always so easily replaced.  And the world keeps on spinning.

It would be one thing if it could be proven that this deadly flu was
engineered and then introduced into the wild birds of earth rather than God
or the Devil creating it out of thin air, but that's science fiction and
everybody already knows things like that never happen, but instead of
blaming Nature again, this time we are going to be good Republican wackos
and blame all the Gay People of the world.

:|

Oh well, you, me, and the shoehorn salesman know that Gay people aren't
going to be the cause of 7 million people dying from a global flu pandemic
carried by (this time) birds, but we like to keep in step with the right
wing American Christians who stood up during 911 and blamed them and anyone
else they hated for it and anything else that was eating them at the time.

It's always nice to hear the trumpeteers blowing away before the main
Totalitarianists finally decide to stride through the middle of town in
full gear.

Now if they can only lump in all the Gypsies etc in with the Gay people,
Liberals, Non-Christians, War Protestors, etc etc etc, we can start having
firing squads, camps, etc like they gave everyone in World War II.

It's only a matter of time before America wakes up and realizes they are
living in The Fourth Reich.  Unfortunately, that will be too long.

In the pandemonium that will be here around this time next year or sooner,
just try to remember that Bush & Gang have already slaughtered more people
in just Iraq alone than most likely all Gay people put together have ever
slaughtered since the beginning of gayness.

Learn to goosestep, it's fun, it's healthy, and the neighbors are already
doing it.  Uber Alles, ya'll.......

Cheeseburger

- Old Nazis never die, they just migrate to America.