[Mb-civic] Care

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 25 15:11:19 PST 2004

I apologise for the grand assumption Richard, I should re-state it as to a numbness/do not know what to do attitude as to the fate of Iraqi civivilians by the American people en mass. (I will not break up as to who cares and who does not, that's impossible, but I can say the mass does not)
The American people are told a story, see a controlled presented story, have just gone though a manipulated election, and then they see part of a real story "executions of unarmed wounded insurgents" by their boys in action and then a "what the fuck" is next kick in the head......... huh !!)
What is happening in Iraq and what is being told to the American people en mass is a totally different thing i.e. the election.
Now that the election is over, the real world kicks in, the spin is off, Mission Completed, Bush is still in!
The real SNAFU in Iraq, the killings of civilians are things the American people can do nothing about, nor do they want to give effort to any more.
They are tired, this not in their back yard, a death of a another American soldier is nothing more than a car accident down the street.
The situation is a mess, the military goal is only for survival of an egoistical administration's agenda that the people of the United States have decided to support! What more can I say?

Later H