[Mb-civic] not good

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Nov 24 10:45:06 PST 2004

Re:  not good

======
bear
.......there has not been one report from iraq for several days on any of
the media save a brief statement on the b.b.c. that american, british
and,of course, iraqi forces had commenced a new offensive...we have had
lots of reports from egypt where everyone supports the elections....but
nothing at all from iraq....no news coverage of falluja...civilian
casualties...not a peep.....this strikes me as being very very odd....could
it be that the aftermath of falluja is so horrible that the media have been
barred from "above"...???...a new offensive underway with no embedded
reporters !!!!.. the conotations here are extremely ominous......mad baker
=======

The Iraqization of the collective mindset, such a great misdirection and
final desecration of Justice and Democracy, it will be noted as such in
History books some day in the *far* distant future.  Our Oil People, and
Our Government, among others who helped put a bullet in the skulls of John
and Robert Kennedy, don't need Media anymore, after all at this late date
they own them already.  It's a brand new world.  Some day soon they'll be
able to replace the word "Prophet" in the dictionary with a simple
Dow-Jones read-out.  Nothing is "odd" anymore.  This is the natural state
of affairs of the new planet they have created.  It just, "oddly" enough,
hasn't impacted the rest of the world yet, much less America, as to the
extent of their intent.  Which makes me laugh so hard at such a collective
blindness every day now.  If God and the Devil exist, they obviously have
nothing better to do than to watch us all suffer and die endlessly at the
hands of jerkoffs.  Earth.  A wasted pocket full of fools.  All bets are off.

Cheeseburger

- Eat the rich, they're nice and plump, the Iraqis are too thin, just shoot
and bury them, we'll count them later.