[Mb-civic] not good

peter baker djinbaqr at tiscali.co.za
Wed Nov 24 08:09:25 PST 2004

bear
.......there has not been one report from iraq for several days on any of the media save a brief statement on the b.b.c. that american, british and,of course, iraqi forces had commenced a new offensive...we have had lots of reports from egypt where everyone supports the elections....but nothing at all from iraq....no news coverage of falluja...civilian casualties...not a peep.....this strikes me as being very very odd....could it be that the aftermath of falluja is so horrible that the media have been barred from "above"...???...a new offensive underway with no embedded reporters !!!!.. the conotations here are extremely ominous......mad baker