[Mb-civic] Re: Check out these photos

TSawyer456 at aol.com TSawyer456 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 08:39:31 PST 2004

Barbara:

I do regard those photos as serious, and I submit that you should,  too. They
were obviously carefully posed by militory or DOD people, and are  clearly
intended, along with the "embedded" reporters, keeping others as far  from the
carnage as they can, etc., to control public opinion, and divert it  from the
true obscenity of what the US is doing over there.

I had hopes that America might wake up. Not anymore...

Best,
Tom

In a message dated 11/22/04 8:39:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,