[Mb-civic] all quiet on the iraqi front

peter baker djinbaqr at tiscali.co.za
Mon Nov 22 01:22:51 PST 2004

bear
......the lack of media coverage on the aftermath of the falluja folly is a deafening silence...no doubt the media have all received their instructions from their masters "the 'elections' are of the utmost importance so do not report anything at all that might give the impression that things aren't going well"...of the 1,500 hundred or so captured "insurgent suspects" about half have been let go already ...these are the lucky ones...the u.s. reports 1,200 to 2,000 "insurgents" killed...just how many of these were innocent civilians ??? if, as with the captured, half were not "insurgents" then we have between 600 and 1,000 civilians killed....due to the medias obvious inability to report the truth it seems we will never know...meanwhile the u.s. are cleaning up the mess and still no one is allowed into the area....really and truly this is about as big a disgrace as is possible....hitler would have been proud.....mad baker