[Mb-civic] BBC E-mail: 'Better rights' for gay couples

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Nov 16 15:13:31 PST 2004

"I totally agree with that. These people who are in relationships which are not illegal, they're not immoral, they're not improper." Bertie Ahern.

Two couples besides us on my street that voted for Kerry where so devistated after the loss. We spoke last week, I on my front lawn, they were standing on the side of the street.

I could tell that they were lesbian and so wished that Kerry were in to help with Civil Laws. I believe that, Civil Unions, civil laws. Church weddings and marriages are in Churches and for Churches. The state gets out of marriages-its only place is civil.

I told them about AirAmericaRadio.com the Randi Rhoades Show, which will help them during their time of need...incredible.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

-- Michael <michael at intrafi.com> wrote:
Michael saw this story on BBC News Online and thought you
should see it.

** 'Better rights' for gay couples **
Ireland should give greater rights to homosexual couples, Irish PM Bertie Ahern says.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/4012713.stm >

** BBC Daily E-mail **
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
in one daily e-mail
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/dailyemail/ >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this
e-mail, and anything said in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect
the BBC's views.

If you don't wish to receive such mails in the future, please e-mail
webmasters at bbc.co.uk making sure you include the following text: I do
not want to receive "E-mail a friend" mailings.