[Mb-civic] ... Ian

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Nov 16 14:48:02 PST 2004

Al Baraka wrote:

"On the other hand how do you massively propagate the 'word' without any organization? I guess you just do your best, accepting that in any human organization there will always be elements antithetical to the raison d'être of that organization and just to try that much harder every time you come across a rotten apple."

Al Baraka and Ian and MBCIVIC,

This is very true and rings to the heart of each thinking individual that knows for a surety that there are those that have gone before us professing that a GOD (Spiritual Source) does exist. That was a truly inspired piece by Al Baraka.

To answer your question: How do you do this..why only with calm? Why only with facts or scripture or Christianity? Do you now think I am heathen and need to hear from only a Christian point of view? I don't think that is what you are saying nor is Ian. I only point to it so we can be aware where the boundaries are and the off limits are suggested.

Clarity is a gift-to know that you know and profess it eloquently is an art or is it part of being overcome by the spirit of tongues?

I am a believer of ALL RELIGIONS. This has no boundaries nor limits-let it fly!

Christianity proliferates this Earth with much sadness, hence my Soul piercing towards those that profess only to believe in ONE religion becomes hardened in their only belief. It is interpretated by me only- as non tolerant and half compassionate!

Again, I know that Ian doesn't think like this, but I do now know that perhaps you do think like this Al Baraka, because of your statement, "just to try that much harder every time you come across a rotten apple." That statement like many of mine are perhaps more ego centric than constructive.

Where are those that believe in the same tenants of PEACE, UNDERSTANDING, good will towards men-that believe that ALL religions are in apart TRUE-everywhere? You do remember the TOWER of Babel or is that bunk? Why do you try?

I do remember a time in HAIR when people from all walks of life came together OVER religion and NOT because of it. It was a pure form of discipline not needing interpretation or mediators. It just was!!

Krishna? Buddhism? Are other religions! Are they not appropriate here as discussion points-not Christianity...Christianity has a long road yet to travel and it will not be easy for converts and those with a long held belief system but it is your's only. It is therefore, sacred unto you? Sacred to me as a religion only...and yes, God hears my cries and agony about the present state of our wordly affairs.

To congregate profusely towards your believe with needed support units shows a weakness with Christianity-for that matter, so are other religions weakened at different dispensations and interpretations.

To point to other scripture that can paint a more universal approach is more appropriate, more divine, more spiritual and more eloquent-in the name of a HIGHER SOURCE. In other words, when The Christ went throughout the world-there you will find commonality in thought.

I am not asking that anybody lay out scripture here, you'll only allieniate me, but NEW TESTAMENT stuff is fairly close, but from which version? Why a version? Why is Christianity so confused within its own ranks and versions?

I am saying MY GOD in HEAVEN! There must be more than Christianity on the FACE of the EARTH!

Remember, I am not here to defend any religion-it is human nature to defend your belief. I am here to defend man's choice for a vehicle for spiritual redemption. I am guilty of defending man's choice...

Unfortuanetly, we are not given that choice-even in the best of communes, communities, and gatherings.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...
http://www.SiloManagement.com