[Mb-civic] US torture plane

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Nov 16 13:47:20 PST 2004

My stance on compassion, war, and interrogation vary and are so vastly far apart from reasoning human compassion.

Compassion is international and the only hope for humanity....

War is never right...I have learned through the world's history and am ashamed that I have been a warrior.

Interogation is inhumane and should never be the last judge...if the first two statements were given their light in day, we would have no need for the third one.

I did not create this war, in fact throughout history, you or I never committed countries to war. We know that countries' policies, doctrines, opportunistic power and influences are mad.

You and I can still hold on to our believes that PEACE is possible in our lifetime, despite all the angry email I recieve that PEACE is weakness and should just be discarded.

Hate is never a family value.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...