[Mb-civic] ...

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Nov 16 13:36:26 PST 2004

Ian, I see finally your true self has emerged. Without politics, ego and the need to quote scripture which promotes preaching, is admirable.

You have gained my trust but you still do not know me....One who speaks in anger is not anger y with you--of all people you could not see through that because your ego was involved, you took something personnally when you should of reached deep inside, look between the words. You don't want to be easily fooled (for your congregations sake).

You are evangelical and can change and send healing light through space and time-I can....people that have the desire to climb up their own spiritual ladder to HELP heal can do it...many don't know how. I wish more individuals could practice this art through divine intervention for humanity. I digress, many I believe now can, especially after the '60s. I am not evangelical.

There is inference in your statement that you have inroads to the truth because of your religion. Everyone is offered that privilege. Just because you or I are practicing it does not preclude, that we are the only one's....too much debate is ego centric, you knew that, didn't you?

It took this long for me to see your true light, you could of done it faster but.....I kept at it to 'see' you.

To continue to compare me to those that are calm and to those that are not calm and the fact, that more followers would follow the calm person is correct-look at Bush vs. Kerry....Bush was calmer. Passion can be mis-diagnosed by those that lack this virtue. I am not implying that your lack this or any other virtue.

Though my words went for your soul (you responded well), where they were meant to go-how else can I tell if you were true to your values? Would I have trusted your words on MBCIVIC? Many say PEACE-but erode confidence and promote opposite values-why? because of ego.

To give myself a title, reverend or ?? is only a title-what I have been after is the truth from your soul....you finally spoke it.

To say the calmest person is more trusted in the eyes of the masses (mbcivic) is persuasion and is a political statement.

Historically, there was calm but firmness spoken by Chiefs at the trials for atrocities committed by the U.S. Army just before the Indians were shuffled off to prison the hard way-trail of tears.

How do you know I am not calm, yet speak in a prosecutorial voice?

LOVE is not thrown around here-it's a word that you see, not often, and should see more...The hard part is to know when it is genuine. The fact the someone says it is, should at least warm a part of your heart-that would be the safest stance to take-no hurt, not dissapointment, no anger if it doesn't work out.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...
http://www.SiloManagement.com