[Mb-civic] ABC News, reports Marine executs wounded?

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 15 16:05:10 PST 2004

Watching the ABC News tonight, I'm seeing Marines executing wounded people without guns!!

"He is still alive, faking it, bang bang"

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=254802

Were they wounded civilians or insurgents, no guns were around?

Why did they kill these wounded?

Is there a no humanitarian policy towards wounded, no prisoners policy, or just assholes with guns who are into killing first asking questions later !!!

What ever, they are bad people these Marines (poor soldiers,trash), who have been caught on video. I wonder how they are going to spin this?

No wonder the Iraqi people hate the U.S. their so called saviours!

Later H

PS Why are so many senior people (Powell etc) resigning from this re-elected administration?