[Mb-civic] more on election questions

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Nov 14 21:08:12 PST 2004

My friends that continue to disbelieve-

I call on you to gently wake up and remember the holocaust, the pearl harbor that came and we let it, the 911 that came and we let it-believe that you are right-Believe in your own God that he speaks through you-you are in his image...believe in your destiny to heal mankind by whatever tool and method used...believe that your brothers and sisters are not ALL whole and that they need you and I to help them once again, seek out the spirit, see the vision, feel the movement, feel the agony!!

"The odds of those exit poll statistical anomalies occurring by chance are, according to Freeman, "250,000,000 to one." That's 250 MILLION to ONE." What he's saying is that there is evidence and reason to dig deeper-he doesn't want to use the words, FRAUD because as we all know, that will taint your personality as a jack-ass and wacko.

Let it be-I'm calling it FRAUD....

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...