[Mb-civic] PY and BY statements

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Nov 14 20:30:57 PST 2004

Wonderfully said-but the press won't cover it-not now, not tomorrow.

What they will cover is a new HAIR designed around the 'haps' today-Iraq, torture.

The youth will get fired up-they are needing the pass-off of the baton.

Hell, even a well done 'old' HAIR would do...

I just wonder why? If the license is availble for small schools and community theater, why is it so hard for a large venue to take it to America-charge 'real good' prices and hey! It's legitimate theater-the legal suits come up-the producer goes to jail and lawyers do it for free-it gets thrown out because, hey! It's legitimate theater...NOW that's fucking news brother!

Churches (Evangelicals, and the Hateful Jews (the ones that do the stoning), will greet you at every front...sue the county and city because your rights are being infringed upon. Again, lawyers don't collect unless they win for you...just go through America suing the pants off of the hypocrites while making sure- management has cash flow.

If MB did it-we could make him a good pillow for them drafty jails-just hink of the sacrifice, the NEWS!!!

I believe it can come to this-if we only have a vision again-we, like you said Robin, need a vision, a heat-up our pants kind of vision...Hell, at least WE would be doing something beneficial and harmful to the ungodly-The Beasts, the 666's, the fallen.

Oh! yea! I can't forget the spritual children, our next generation who would just LOVE it!

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...
http://www.SiloManagement.com