[Mb-civic] PY and BY statements

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 15:42:06 PST 2004

PY and BY statementsPeter:

Ian Alterman here.  Blessings and Peace.

I agree with your sentiments.  Unforuntately, since my Internet security is a bit overzealous (it does not permit ANY attachments through), I did not get the pieces from Bethany and yourself.  Any chance you could paste them into the text of an e-mail and re-send them?  I'd be happy to give you my home e-mail address so it does not end up in hundreds of peoples mailboxes.  My e-mail is ialterman at nyc.rr.com.

Thanks.