[Mb-civic] Democrats_and_GOD_are_Great_Don't Forget IT!!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Nov 13 00:00:37 PST 2004

Easy to look at the elections and say what could of, but harder to really look closer at our leaders in the DNC.

We had the Black Caucus on the ground! In inner cities, so to speak out and say we did not have feet on the ground is terrible, Marilyn. Please don't whine in Chicago...the facts, say otherwise, especially throughout the U.S.

We ALL worked our asses off-Kerry did his best and did a magnificient job-he knows the inner sanctum of government-so he was and still is the best choice--God stop whining!!!

Our Black Caucus is together, aligned and should be the new, fresh leaders of the DNC. You damn right they should.

Why we must do what we must do!

WE must also remember that one of Karl Rove's main strategies is to DIVIDE and CONQUEROR. We should also remember that Progressive-s, Liberals and Democrats in general are a very very BIG TENT.

We are often a raucous and squabbling bunch with ultra-left and moderates all with various passions and agendas but all deeply concerned about Real Values....Stewardship of the Earth, Decent living Wages, the strength of the middle class, compassion for the poor and destitute and weaker among us, reason, understanding, intelligence, consensus, negotiation, dialogue, fairness, understanding, empathy.

All of these values are the true values of CHRIST and other great religious leaders.  We believe in independence, in helping one another etc.  That is what LIBERALISM is all about. We squabble with regard to priorities within this big tent..but in this last election we
showed that we could UNITE against a common enemy as we have always done
historically when we see the fabric of democracy being torn asunder by zealous and yes, even fascists. Don't be to hard on me-direct your passion towards restructuring the DNC!!

Karl Rove with the UNchristian fundies have orchestrated with the eager
compliance of the corporate media in painting a picture of a disorganized, values poor, weak Democratic party. That is what he wishes us to believe, he is seeking to drive wedges between us to destroy our united vision of getting the rapists of our democracy out of power.

DO NOT LET HIM DO SO!

Stay united against our common enemy.  Look dispassionately at what we can do to make our unity stronger, do not beat up on each other or our candidates and YES hold the Democrats' feet to the fire in Congress.

Let them know we will not stand for weakness this time; make the fight each and every day.  Let the DNC know exactly how we feel and what we want.  Do not let them give up on any battle, be concillitory in anyway. Do not let them give an inch to either the media or
to this administration...Make them stiffen their backs and fight the great-good fight.

No more so called "safe" republican or democrat districts....each
race should be fought as if it is the only race.  Each nominee to the cabinet must be scrutinized, held to the light of day, no...Senate courtesies..like they did with Ashcroft...no perpetuation of the Patriot Act as now written.....they must fight, they hold the ability to do so in the Senate....they can filibuster and if they filibuster every day...so be it....let the right wing extremists and the
media call them "obstructionists".

Obstruction of this administration is a GOOD THING!.
Email the media, let them know what you think about their becoming the Pravdas of the administration...threaten to boycott their advertisers!

DO IT NOW, DO IT OFTEN!

Support any media person who has the courage to stray from the Pravda
line...let them know how much you appreciate coverage that is truly fair and balanced in the few cases where it does occur!.  Use your power!.

Support Liberal or Progressive radio shows...They are spreading like wildfire and in each and every market where they are up against either Limbaugh or Hannity they are kicking the idiot's butts....remember even Clear Channel is in it as a business and when they get percentage of the market they respond.  Did you know that on Air America that Randi Rhodes has 4 million Internet listeners nationwide and 10+ million listening, combimed on radio...and this in only 7 1/2 months of national coverage!. That is more listenership than the combined viewership of CNN and MSNBC combined!

What are YOU listening too?! What are YOU reading?!

As HOWARD DEAN SAYS......YOU HAVE THE POWER!.

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
Tools for a Brighter Tomorrow...
http://www.SiloManagement.com