[Mb-civic] SUPER! FW: another thoughtful election analysis

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Fri Nov 12 11:13:24 PST 2004

------ Forwarded Message
From: ean at sbcglobal.net
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:39:24 -0800
To: ean at sbcglobal.net
Subject: another thoughtful election analysis

Hi. Thisanalysis is from Marilyn Katz, a principal organizer of a major
grassroots organization in Chicago. Her thinking reflectsbut extends my
own -I notemyorganizing has beenmore narrowly focussed on Pacifica,
specific events and this list. It's a real difference and my hat's off to
her,
not for the first time. It made sense toadd an important meeting tomorrow

ofthe L.A.basin'sneighborhood coalition,thenwrite ofPacifica's more
criticalthan evervoice and itsown currentelection,later todayor Sunday.
Ed

----- Original Message ----- From: MarilynMKC at aol.com