[Mb-civic] Born July 4, 1776 - Died November 2, 2004

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Nov 10 01:11:02 PST 2004

I know we can if we all start at the local level and fight these voting machine frauds. There's shit going down up here in Washington State, not withstanding the crap found in Florida again, and elsewhere.

It appears these ITA guys are dissapearing because they don't want to be found and questioned-we're looking for David Elliot who worked here with the Election Board.

You know he passed our systems and they had not gone through nor passed security steps. We want to ask him questions! Why did he do that? Did he know that he can now be up for prosecution? Who tld him to do this?

yaddy-yada-

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached