[Mb-civic] Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Tue Nov 9 13:41:55 PST 2004

MB-CIVIC

This article is true but let me bring the level down from a high level academic view -which by the way is not needed now, we must drive this down to a low level view at the technician level.

Low level has nothing to do with intelligence. Executives and managers will have a hard time understanding low-level views and will feel more comfortable by dismissing these charges as conspiracy charges. There are managers that have worked their way up the food chain, so their understanding of 'how a technician' thinks in granular terms, second nature.

The following are simple questions that may help you understand where this is going and the dangers that have developed because our high level thinking refuses to understand the technical wrong-doings that have happen already!

How do I change a computers programming?
When computers are booted, there appears briefly a black and white screen with all kinds of gibberish. All computers are doing this: linux, macs, pc, anything.
It is at this point, which is done routinely many times, to stop the boot up procedure, insert a diskette and load the new diskette material to the internal instructions, thus changing what has already been certified. This new instructions permits the computer to do a set of different instructions upon full reboot. What has happened now is that the new instructions are not certified.

What is firmware? Firmware is a 'chip'.
A set of instructions developed by the manufacturer of the main computing board-a set of instructions that steer the main board in doing exacting instructions. Upgrades from the manufacturer changes the instructions in the firmware. This is done accordingly as the computer boots up as described in #1.

What can it do to the vote by changing firmware? The firmware changes has counted thousands of votes away from Bush and processed these votes for Kerry-yes you read this correctly. This was intentional. Likewise, computers took thousands of votes away from Kerry which were his and placed them for Bush! Getting the picture yet?!

What should you do?
It's gotta be done at the local level-complaints need to be called in to your secretary of state, etc.

Now, this is by no means a complete explanation of the granularity that resides within the internals of a mother board and chip, you can see more at: http://blackboxvoting.org

The fact that King County in the State of Washington has these problems is proof that we've been hacked!!!!

BlackBoxVoting.com need your help with investigations and $$$Money!!
That's what Versa and I are doing. I took the time to try to explain what's happening here because I understand the technician and the managers' point of views.

Lyle and Versa K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached