[Mb-civic] America did not want Bush!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Nov 8 19:01:15 PST 2004

Great assessment but America did not want Bush.

The conspiracy is that the election again was stolen!

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/11/con04491.html
http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/resources/
http://blackboxvoting.org/

I'm sorry, but it wasn't Kerry, who cares about the reporting for duty thing-that's small potatoes.

One of the strategies not looked at are all the discrepancies now being looked at by the thousands of lawers. Are you guys on MB-CIVIC following the charges coming out of the woodwork-these guys are working under the radar so they can manage to bring this to light!

If we don't come up with our suit in time for January 6th. perhaps Kerry's plan is for us to present the fraud with refutable evidence, make the people 'see' that they have been duped-then in 2 YEARS make sure the House, Senate, and Judges are realigned!

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached