[Mb-civic] Dems asked me!!!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Nov 7 02:40:51 PST 2004

They asked for what I felt could be done to improve the party and
their process  so I gave them my two cents worth.  Here is what I
said:

"There was widespread voter fraud, voter suppression in Florida, New
Mexico and Ohio.  The DNC did NOTHING about it especially considering
that it was blatantly obvious in Florida and other states in 2000,
and again in 2002...Take the Georgia debacle and MaX CLELAND.

  The Dems got caught with their pants down, got duped..failed to
press at the LOCAL level in each state to make sure that the
mechanisms for voting were throughly tested, that the votes could be
counted accurately and could be RECOUNTED  credibly.

There were many many warnings and proofs given regarding the absolute fraud that would take place and did take place in the previous two elections but you sat with your heads in the sand and were afraid of being labled as conspiracy theorists when it is as plain as the nose on anyone's face what was happening...and you just let it happen.

You betrayed the voters!   FRAUD IS RAMPANT IN THE ELECTION PROCESS yet you did nothing about it!....You have perpetrated the most cowardly actions of a party that flounders its way around whipsawing in the winds of braggacio of the Republicans and the corporate media.

The Democratic party needs new vibrant and tough leadership....it is
stuck in the past and does not seem to be up to the job of exposing
dirty tricks and fraud!...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS
AND GOD HELP AMERICA AND GOD HELP US ALL...YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

It is time you stood up for REAL VALUES  and not let the
armageddonists and false "christian" morality hypocrites define the
term VALUES.  There is no PRO-LIFE movement it is PRO-BIRTH and after
the Birth they could give a rats behind for the welfare of the child
that is born or the mother that bore the child.

They care nothing about the welfare of the elderly, the middle class, the poor, the real security of the country, the economic welfare of the
country...yet you do not challenge them on these issues when they
talk "values"...FOR GOD'S SAKE GET SOME BACKBONE!

STAND UP FOR CORE AMERICAN VALUES!...Point out to the world that those 33% who are the right wing radical christians in this country are on the fringe of society...masquerading as the "moral" majority...who proclaim themselves to be "Christians"...yet spend their time delving into the OLD TESTIMENT ....Remember Christ said regarding the Mosaic
laws..."That was then I am now"...Yet you and the panty
waste "christian" community  cower in the face of their armageddon
assualt....You might just READ the Project for the New American
Century (PNAC)...for heaven's sake they laid it out for you in black
and white!.

You might also point out the the Dolson gang... (Left Behind) in their rantings and videos etc. are mind wiping the fundamentalists into pushing for war in the middle east so that the Armageddon can fast approach...are pretending unity with Israel because they believe REVELATIONS SAYS IT IS NECESSARY...THE JEWS MUST THEN CONVERT OR DIE (SOUND LIKE THE CRUSADES....NO SLIP OF THE TONGUE THERE BY BUSH BOY....KILL THE MUSLIMS, KILL THE NEWS AND WHEN CHRIST COMES YOU GET TO NOT BE 'left behind..)

Good God! do you not have scholars who actually read the propaganda
being preached from the pulpit by the radical christian right?!!!!

Do you not read Grover Norquist and his scheme to "starve Social
Security of money so that it can be drowned in a bathtub with a
teaspoon of water??????....They mean what they say...thus the huge
deficit...they mean what they say thus the huge debt....they mean
what they say thus the huge trade deficit...they mean to bankrupt
this government.

China and Saudi Arabia and Japan own most of our debt....what happens when they refuse to buy more debit?  What happens when they demand payment in say....Euros?.....Reagan did not defeat the Soviet Union...we and the war in Afghanistan defeated the Soviet Union by both an arms race that bankrupted their government from within and the ten year war in Afghanistan which further ruined their economy.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE SAME THING HAPPENING TO US???

STAND UP! GET SOME NEW LEADERSHIP WITH CAJONES!"

>From MontanaQueen:::

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com