[Mb-civic] Tomorrow Is a Long Time

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Nov 6 19:44:38 PST 2004

First OFF!!!!

Suck it up and get back on track...It's hard but don't go down the life career path of democrats and follow their whinning and submittal to more lies form the other side, to change your focus.

The power is in the grass roots movement! Not your demos in the White House! Get IT!

Don't you people get it-God is not here right now!!!

He may be watching but he is not near...

What you and I have to do is get up and reshape the Senate and The House-that is coming up here in two years.

The work STARTS now!

Not tomorrow-BUT RIGHT NOW!!!

Yes Nafta, WTO are all failures but need to be reshaped. I talk about this in my books, but that would be flagrant marketing on my part-the part that works is that God helps those that help themselves, and right now-you and I have a job to do.

Change the House and the Senate and nail the corporate rascals with federal crimes against the voting act. It is in their 'coding string' their lies are in computing code!

Yes, Kerry is a dramatic human being and if you did not see his passion for America, you then sir are not with me-go to Bush and get away from me you Facist Christian!!!

Lyle K'ang
Enterprise Insights:
SiloManagement Is The Death Knell of Business...
http://www.SiloManagement.com

Please note: message attached